Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Hooligan : A day in the life

edited October 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
A mate of mine sent me a link to this - had me in tears!

(Feel free to sink if it's been on before)

I'm on your manor ...

Comments

• Options
    That was good.

Sad thing is, there's probably someone out there who is exactly like that... and he's probably a spanner!
  • Options
    I'm crying with laughter now.
  • Options
    "The littlest one's got a Dora The Explorer lunchbox. The clever, clever slags."
  • Options
    LOL! "I'm on your manor and I'm taking the piss," I say.
  • Options
    "This is Luton 1985. This is Highbury 1988. This is Toys R Us 1995 when that Palace Young Team pushed me off the bouncy castle" .....Bloody brilliant
  • Options
    I feel a hot, wet sensation spreading over me. The blood, the glory, the end. I'm going to the great New Den in the sky a hero, a fighter, a geezer who never took a backward step. I hear a voice - is it God? Asking me to join His Firm, be a top boy?

"Mummy mummy, that silly fat man has done a wee in his trousers."

ha ha ha
  • Options
    "Why is that fat old man dressed like a young person, mummy?"

It's funny cos it is true.
  • Options
    Very very funny.
  • Options
    Loved it. And the best bit is, you still actually see people around who behave just like this.
  • Options
    Thought I'd bump this in advance of Saturday's game, in case anyone missed it first time around.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quality, I think I know the guy ;-)
  • Options
    Cheers Off It, made me think of Terry Alderton taking the piss out of Danny DoYa.
  • Options
    that is quality!!

someone should post that on the Millwall forum, although they're probably too stupid to get it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dansmudge[/cite]that is quality!!

someone should post that on the Millwall forum, although they're probably too stupid to get it.

Not probably reading som of the stuff on their forums they are.