Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John & Edward/X Factor

Sooo, what does everyone think about them?

Plus who do you think should of went out from the final 2 tonight, right decision? I think Rachel to be honest

Comments

• Options
    I predicted Rachel and John & Edward in the final two after watching it last night. To be fair to the twins, they are doing their best. Its similar to when Chico was in the competition a few years ago, he couldnt sing either but at least he could dance. Louis Walsh said when he picked them they were a risk and they had the likeability factor and obviously the public feel the same way two otherwise they would have been voted out by now.

As for Rikki, glad he went as his eyebrow was beginning to get on my nerves...
  • Options
    I quite like them, think they add some character and personality to the show.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]As for Rikki, glad he went as his eyebrow was beginning to get on my nerves...
    -^
    oo
    __

me too
  • Options
    The way i always see this show is that you have to be really good to win it so if you go out early and there is a comedy act like those two creepy brother and sister act or the bloke who kept crying over his poor wifes death (sad i know but every week tears come on)

then i doesnt really matter, Ricky Was shite as is that lloyd fella (not Sam) Rachel is pretty poor and i cant stand that geordie (both)

It is great saturday night TV especially when times are tight when you can sit in with a couple of bottles of wine and laugh at how rude Simon Cowell can be to everyone and actually see some really good Talented Brits some who have been trying for years like Jamie afro really get a chance.

Simon Cowell has got it wrapped up this year
  • Options
    Talented Brits?

Them twins are Irish...........but then again, they aint talented!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Talented Brits?

[cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

It is great saturday night TV especially when times are tight when you can sit in with a couple of bottles of wine and laugh at how rude Simon Cowell can be to everyone and actually see some really good Talented Brits some who have been trying for years like Jamie afro really get a chance.

Thats why i said Jamie Afro DFT i may be a little thick but even i know those 2 aint british
  • Options
    With all this diva nights and so on, why don't they have a Motorhead night huh...that'd sort out the sheep from the goats!?
  • Options
    Don't rule out Stacey - aka Dobbie from harry potter!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite] As for Rikki, glad he went as his eyebrow was beginning to get on my nerves...

Ditto, he was never going to win, he was a right drip.

[cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Don't rule out Stacey - aka Dobbie from harry potter!

Ha ha great look-a-like. She's got too many teeth in her mouth as well.

Yes the twins are annoying but they're so bad they're entertaining. Some of the others (Ricki, Rachel, Lloyd etc) aren't that good and aren't entertaining either.
  • Options
    Not laughed so much for ages with the red Britney Spears suits, and was it me, or was Whitney spaced out last night?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Don't rule out Stacey - aka Dobbie from harry potter!

I still would, her legs go on forever.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Not laughed so much for ages with the red Britney Spears suits, and was it me, or was Whitney spaced out last night?

She was off her nut I think!
  • Options
    Don't normally watch it but was with folks that did, I can't believe how rough Whitney Houston looked....shocking!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Talented Brits?

Them twins are Irish...........but then again, they aint talented![/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

[/quote]

Thats why i said Jamie Afro DFT i may be a little thick but even i know those 2 aint british[/quote]

Apologies mate, mis-read your post. I'm not a regular watcher of the show so didn't know who Jamie Afro is/was
  • Options
    How can anyone watch this tripe.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]How can anyone watch this tripe.

I have a young child so can't go out every Saturday. I can't stand come dancing. It's easy viewing and it gets people talking. I like listening to live singing.

Plenty of reasons to watch and it's a good talking point - if you don't watch it then probably best if you don't bother commenting in here

Simples :-)

For the record ;

Lucie - not going to win but I most definitely would!
    Jamie, Olly and Danyl will go far as will Dobbie from Dagenham and the young lad Joe

All the others are fillers and John and Edward are so bad they're good - car crash tv at its best

Dannii looks beautiful some weeks and really ropey on others
    Cheryl is annoying and whiny - but I still would
    Whitney was away with the fairies and didn't seem particularly interested in the singers - just her own publicity
    The old block with Whitney, Clive, had a painted head too!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/

Ha ha great look-a-like. She's got too many teeth in her mouth as well.

quote] On ITV2 on The Extra Factor someone emailed in that Statcy was alway happy and smiling, and she said ' thats just cause my gums are so big - cant help but smile' whcih I thought was quite funny.
  • Options
    Vanilla Twice
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]

I have a young child so can't go out every Saturday. I can't stand come dancing. It's easy viewing and it gets people talking. I like listening to live singing.

Plenty of reasons to watch and it's a good talking point - if you don't watch it then probably best if you don't bother commenting in here

Fair enough.

Just find it irritating how people get sucked in to all the b*llocks every year!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

Fair enough.

Just find it irritating how people get sucked in to all the b*llocks every year!

Trust me - it's not life and death in my household - just light entertainment! I know some people get really emotionally attached to the singers but it really is perfect "sit down, unzip head, remove brain, add a lettuce, chill" TV. You have some eye-candy, tears, piss taking and occasionally a performance that rocks your socks off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What Swisdon said, easy watching TV for those of us who hate Strictly and have little'uns who love it (my daughter is x factor mad at 2 and a half !!)

......plus anyone else think Clive looked like Mike Reid (Frank Butcher)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]What Swisdon said, easy watching TV for those of us who hate Strictly and have little'uns who love it (my daughter is x factor mad at 2 and a half !!)

......plus anyone else think Clive looked like Mike Reid (Frank Butcher)

Frank with a painted head - yes. My wife mentioned that too
  • Options
    Swisdom and others. No need to justify your telly viewing.

i watched last night. I love Whitneys new songs, old style disco number.
  • Options
    Went to the show last night and had a great time. Was just behind Girls Aloud and i can tell you that Sarah Harding and Sheryl Cole are stunning up close. I know some don't like the show but I've always found it entertaining. The show is soo well run it's unreal. The reaction to the twins going through didn't come across clearly enough on the telly. Some people seem to be warming to them as they're underdogs but others were quite hostile towards them, especially some of the other acts families. It was a fabulous night and i'm in the good books for a long time with such a cool birthday present for the wife.
  • Options
    Fair enough if you want to watch it, that's your choice but how anyone can take the time to actually phone in and vote and pay for the priviledge is beyond me....THAT IS SAD!
  • Options

Jamie, Olly and Danyl will go far as will Dobbie from Dagenham and the young lad Joe

Probably a good chance that they'll be the final 5.
  • Options
    Just heard that Louis Walsh got an anonymous text saying that if The Twins get through again next week then another member of Boyzone gets it!
  • Options
    How Dobbie from Dagenham ( love that - just cracked up when I read that) can sing like that and look so natural then when she speaks turn into something completely different i'll never know. She should sing her way through life and she'll get far!

Lucie sounds the most natural and faultless.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Talented Brits?

Thats why i said Jamie Afro DFT i may be a little thick but even i know those 2 aint british

Apologies mate, mis-read your post. I'm not a regular watcher of the show so didn't know who Jamie Afro is/was

no probs buddy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]How Dobbie from Dagenham ( love that - just cracked up when I read that) can sing like that and look so natural then when she speaks turn into something completely different i'll never know. She should sing her way through life and she'll get far!

She reminds me of Sue Pollard In Hi-De-Hi when she talks, she is very funny.