Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

South Park

Not sure how old the new season is but how the f**k are they geting away with it ?

one had Micheal Jackson dead but inlimbo and his spirit wouldnt rest until he was accepted as a blk man who wanted to be a white little girl ! They entered him in a kids pagent as a little girl---- the judges where watching and w**kin off under the table -- to be taken away by OB ! Jackson won and all was well.

Another had a thing about the Rc Church-- it was turning people into none believers who sh*t out their mouths and put food up their arses. The local leader of the RC Church went to a meeting and told em he thought it was child abuse that was driving people away .All the Priests there laughed at him as it was written into a law that the priests had to carry out abuse !!!!!!!! he then goes to Rome where he finds the Vatican worshiping a large spider !!!!!! of course he ripes up document and all is then ok.

They must have got grief for the above.

Comments

• WSSWSS
    edited October 2009
    I watched the Michael Jackson one last night. They had loads of people on that plane as well waiting in purgatory, Farrah Fawcett, Natasha Richardson, the guy from Kill Bill with a noose around his neck

"You're ignorant"
  • Sounds quite funny tbh maybe my immaturity ;o)
  • Don't think South Park is immature at all tbh - they satirise some pretty weighty subjects. Brilliant show.
  • South Park is one of, if not, the best adult cartoon series ever.
  • edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Not sure how old the new season is but how the f**k are they geting away with it ?
    No idea, I've asked myself that quite a few times!
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]South Park is one of, if not, the best adult cartoon series ever.[/quote
    Agreed.
  • It can be very funny altho I prefer Family Guy.
  • Still love the early stuff. Cartman as Ming Lee, Cartman as the Sherrif and the first Timmy episode is an absolute classic. Who could forget NAMBLA as well!

Often wonder how they get away with it. Thought the mocking of Kim Joung in Team America was very funny but at the same time lucky not to start WW3.
  • Loved the Michael Jackson one, then again if they did an Elvis one, maybe I wouldn't accept it so much?

The internet one the other week with the Silicon Valley refugee camp had me rolling around.
  • Laughed my head off. A classic in waiting.

Almost alone amongst comedy shows in that it seems to keep getting better (though I do miss TIMMY!)
  • what time and what channel is it on?
  • Sponsored links:

• Did Butters take over the world yet?
  • Comedy should needs to push the boundaries of decency.

Sounds like a nice antidote to the Saint Jackson BS that was going around after his death...
  • Defo the best adult cartoon series. The one where they dress up as "ghosts" to scare away all the rich celebrities who move in (who all happen to be black) is a classic. As well as Scott Tenorman must die! Pure genius!

Ahhhh herro, wecome to shitty wok, can i take your order pwease?
  • Better than the Simpsons?

I think not.
  • [cite]Posted By: sillav nitram[/cite]what time and what channel is it on?

can anyone be arsed to tell me what day, channel and time it's on, i thank you in advance.
  • It was on Comedy Central last night at 11...
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]It was on Comedy Central last night at 11...

damn it, i don't have that channel but thanks anyway.
  • Not sure how old the new season is but how the f**k are they geting away with it ?

First Amendment - freedom of speech. As long as you are not libellous but you can attack ideas. South park has always been a bit hit and miss, but has also taken plenty of pot shots at religion. See the episode on mormons and how that religion was founded and Isaac Hayes left the show after it satirised Scientology.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Better than the Simpsons?

I think not.

Oh Peerlese Henry :-)
  • No, the Simpsons is one of the best TV shows ever.

No best cartoon or best comedy. Just best TV ever. FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Its brilliant, still without doubt one of my favourite things on tele.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Better than the Simpsons?

I think not.
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No, the Simpsons is one of the best TV shows ever.

No best cartoon or best comedy. Just best TV ever. FACT
    it's true
  • edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No, the Simpsons is one of the best TV shows ever.
    I'd not disagree, but it's increasingly become a tired celebrity vehicle.

South Park's kept knocking the bar up, while the Simpsons new episodes haven't been comparable to the late 90s shows for me. One show is obviously more mainstream than the other, but I think the key is that South Park has remained a relatively cottage industry.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    First Amendment - freedom of speech. As long as you are not libellous but you can attack ideas. South park has always been a bit hit and miss, but has also taken plenty of pot shots at religion. See the episode on mormons and how that religion was founded and Isaac Hayes left the show after it satirised Scientology.
    The Mormons episode inspired me to go and find out what Mormons actually believe. I was stunned to discover that South Park was more or less accurate.
  • The episodes are very easy to find on the internet, infact I'm watching the Michael Jackson right now! :-)
  • "The Simpsons Done It !".
  • Great show, love watching the new ones! All ways watch em online thou :)
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite][div id=ContentBody][ol id=Comments][li class=Alternate id=Comment_556081][div id=CommentBody_556081 class=CommentBody]watch em online thou :)[/div][/li][/ol][/div][div class=ContentInfo Middle][div class=PageInfo][p]1 to 28 of 28[/p][ol class=PageList PageListEmpty][li][/li][/ol][/div][/div]
    link?
  • That Scott Tenorman Must Die one is literally the funniest thing ive ever seen. The ending is ridiculous.

Anyone who hasnt seen it must