Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

still fuming.....

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
don't think I've ever been as mad after a football match as I was last night (don't think it was just me either cause I did hear in the con club that it kicked off a bit by the station)...don't suppose going on the piss from 1pm did me any favours either, had a great day which was almost capped perfectly...AAARRGGGHHH !!

still not really calmed down, have just watched the game again and the 'decision' at the end is just laughable !!!, Jamie Redknapp seems to have alot of time for us whereas Wilkins is just a complete cock. Thought both Bent and Pards gave good interviews after.

Lets hope the lads can pick themselves up for saturday cause that is now must win do or die.

Thoughts on the game (from what I can remember).....

Holland ran his nuts off, I've slated him alot but fair play to him and Kish last night, they both gave it their all.

M Bent also looked really up for it as well and deserved his ovation at the end.

back 4 still look shakey and we have an awful lot to thank Carson for that we are still even in with a shout of staying up (hope we sign Pressley)

Ambrose did o.k, Thomas looks very unfit and doesn't have that turn of pace he used to (mind you he certainly knows how to win a free kick)

All in all the effort shown last night gave me encouragement and as has been mentioned before I now feel safe in the knowledge that if we do go down, we have a good enough manager to have a decent enough crack at coming straight back - but it ain't over yet !!!!

I'm now gonna have another lie down and see if this hangover wil subside....

Comments

• spot on Eltham!
    I can't put it out of my mind at all
    :-(
  • there were a load of "YOUNG" FULHAM 'ERBERTS at the station giving it the big un but they were kids and would have run a mile at the 1st sign of 'ag.

I left on the 10 07 train and there was a lot of "banter" but didn't see nothing else.