Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent MOM Champagne...!!

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
After Geoff Shreeves interviewed D Bent last night he was awarded a bottle of Champagne.....How's your luck, they had a TV break, when they came back to the Sky box, Ricard Keys said " when your at the bottom, things don't go your way, we have just learnt that Andy Reid has kicked over D Bent's bottle of champagne and smashed it". When your at the bottom, the whole world is against you!!

Comments

• Options
    Professional athletes in mid-season shouldn't be drinking the stuff anyway - think Reidy was under instructions from Pards?
  • Options
    Matt Holland was top boy last night by a country mile. When Reid is back, swap him for Kish and we have a reasonable side. (not that Kish done that bad last night).
  • Options
    Agreed Stoney, very impressed with Holland, which is some praise considering i have never been a fan of his.
  • Options
    Me neither - and he was perhaps the only outfield player to emerge from the Reed debacle with any credit for his performances.
  • Options
    As usual Matty worked his socks off and got some crunching tackles in when they were needed. I'd bet my mortgage that pro zone showed him as the player that ran the furthest during the match. Five mins from time he must have run 40 yards to close down Rosenior from moving Fulham forward. I got knackered just watching him.
  • Options
    Let's hope Andy Reid has stayed of the mince pies this Xmas. ;-)

Both Reid and Young are due back around 13/01/2007 btw.
  • Options
    Thought Sankofa had a blinder as well - marshalled Routledge well and tried to get forward to boot.