Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To the moaners and boo boy merchants

2»

Comments

• Options
    There's one in North West Kent in November.......
  • Options
    It was a bad day at the office and Llera had a total mare. That said we are still 2nd in the Division and we can play a lot better. Parky is still learning his trade and he did what many on here wanted, he played a settled team. That team produced the best start ever in the clubs history. To change that team, or the way it was set up was risky. So he didn't except for the forced change of Spring for Semedo and late on in games we weren't losing.

So we come to last night. Boothroyd organised them very well and the stiffled our game. Not before we had carved out some good chances around 25 minutes and were putting them under sustained pressure. Llera and Elliott have a mad moment (these things happen), that seemed to unnerve Llera and his performance fell apart. The team got pushed deeper and deeper, the service down the flanks largely died out and Burton was isolated. Parky shook them up in the second half. Yes it's possible to argue that he should have done this at half-time but we are talking about a team who have fought back and have produced more in the second half. Once the third went in he was brave and went to 4-4-2 and replaced a Centre Back.

All in all disappointing but, with Semedo back and maybe working on how to get out of the stranglehold that Colchester out on us, we will see an improvement again. Not a time for panic. I do think that now we have lost, the manager may feel he can change things around a bit more.

Despite a few boos yesterday at half time and at full time, I was pleased that most clapped the players off, I certainly did.
  • Options
    i am not 1 for booing ,moaning yes and as for Llera b4 last night i said he wasnt any good .
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

Not really mate im still getting used to it myself they are all a bit yokal down here

I'm watching You Rupert...