Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham Tickets To Sell Out Today?

2»

Comments

• Options
    some cash
  • Options
    I don't know, ask a serious question on CharltonLife and all the jokers come out !
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]some cash

Seriously What do we need to take & show, and how much are they ?
    Thank You.
  • Options
    Well ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Just need your CON number I think and they should be able to find your away ticket details but I'd take your Valley Gold membership down just incase.
  • Options
    Gillingham 738
  • Options
    do you think they will make just ST holders and no VG mate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]do you think they will make just ST holders and no VG mate?

Guessing, but yes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Gillingham 738
    Wooooo, only 2 days of being sale to the 'elite' of our fan base, if you haven't got a season ticket I would advice you start looking at home end tickets ASAP!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Anyone going to make a banner for the game? Sadly I'm not going.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Just need your CON number I think and they should be able to find your away ticket details but I'd take your Valley Gold membership down just incase.

Perfect Advice.
    Just got our 4.
    Thank you Plaaayer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL Stone.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]LOL Stone.

Go on JT, you know you wanna.....
  • Options
    Thought we were a "East London" club ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]Does anyone know if this allocation they have offered us is the whole end or not?

Just wondering if there will be any chance of a few further tickets or not. Obviously if they have already given us the whole end the answer will be no.

Im surprised we have got this many to be fair. We didn't get this many in the Cup game there. Are they not expecting to be able to sell their home tickets as well as back then?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited October 2009