Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The incest song !

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    It was sung at least three times yesterday in the North upper. I'm not ridiculously offended it (it's offensive, but I've heard far, far worse) - I just think it's pony. It's even worse when it's adapted to every team that visit - unless you're talking in Shakespearean English, 'Ex'tr' just sounds shite.
  • Options
    it was sung with 9 minutes 3 seconds on the clock.
    ladbrokes are offering 4/6 that it is heard in the first 10 minutes against barnet.
  • Options
    Peter garland will appear in your bath if u lose the bet to give you your money back on paddy power if the song get drowned out by vfr
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]please stop saying wall.

Yeah I agree, it sends me up the wall!
  • Options
    Can those people who are so worried about this "song" explain how they would like to stop people singing it or how those that do should be punished ? I am not sure that tutting, frowning upon or shaking your head is going to do it really.

Otherwise, drop it and get on with the other 166 hours in your week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Can those people who are so worried about this "song" explain how they would like to stop people singing it or how those that do should be punished ? I am not sure that tutting, frowning upon or shaking your head is going to do it really.

Otherwise, drop it and get on with the other 166 hours in your week.

Remarkable post !
  • Options
    It's made even worse when the team's name we are playing doesn't quite fit in with the rhythm.
  • Options
    Thanks SHG

Any sensible suggestions to removing the source of the trauma that this song causes to the mass public ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Thanks SHG

Any sensible suggestions to removing the source of the trauma that this song causes to the mass public ?

Snipers on topof the Jommy Seed with infra red telescopic sighte ...... oh you said sensible!! Sorry.

It was sung on Saturday,but not till the middle of the 2nd half.
  • Options
    2 threads where our fans are saying "Wall" as if to sound urban FFS chaps they should never be called that we are not them stop trying to be them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]2 threads where our fans are saying "Wall" as if to sound urban FFS chaps they should never be called that we are not them stop trying to be them

Wall makes them sound hard,if we are going to shorten it then lets call them Mill and we all know about Millers and family ties which links to the incest song and brings us back on topic.
  • Options
    Let's call ourselves 'Ton'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]It's made even worse when the team's name we are playing doesn't quite fit in with the rhythm.

That really makes us look like the inbread idiots who's fathers are our brothers and Mothers are our sisters embarassing init.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]2 threads where our fans are saying "Wall" as if to sound urban FFS chaps they should never be called that we are not them stop trying to be them

Thats right its not a abriviation atall we all do it just to be gangsta lol wot are we 13.