Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Their goal yesterday

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Bit lucky wernt it but just wondered if anyone know who the bellend that pushed Rob into the goal after it had gone in cant see the name on the highlights.

Also the little piece the bald guy done on us was ok too liked watching supa clive put us in the prem again lol could watch that all day. Just watching BBC iplayer now.

Comments

• it was the scorer that pushed Elliot, there was no need for what he did as even though Elliot was trying to stop them grabbing the ball quickly, the scorers reaction was overzellous and over the top. He got booked, the other Exeter guy in the goal was pulling Elliot away which perhaps saved Elliot from a booking as he looked pretty pissed off
    edited September 2009
    Yea he diddnt look happy atall hes a big guy i wouldnt like to get in his way if he was pissed also one of my favorite players to play for us atm so touch him again an we will come an find you when we travel down :-)
  • Nah i think it was that bloke Troy Archibald-Henville who is on loan from Spurs number 29 if im correct
  • Blimey .....Troy Archibald-Henville, that's a name and a half, some monika.

Bet his team mates can't be arsed with saying that mouthful.
    Probably call him Tee-Ay or something.

Or even just Troy, perhaps?

;o)
  • or Henny
  • It was Troy who pushed your keeper, Elliott wouldn't give the ball back (which is what all keepers do) and Troy didnt like it so tried to knock the ball out of your keepers hands but he turned so it looked like he pushed him. Our captain did in theory save your keeper as he did look pretty wound up and would of got booked if not worse.
  • [cite]Posted By: Grecian32[/cite]It was Troy who pushed your keeper, Elliott wouldn't give the ball back (which is what all keepers do) and Troy didnt like it so tried to knock the ball out of your keepers hands but he turned so it looked like he pushed him. Our captain did in theory save your keeper as he did look pretty wound up and would of got booked if not worse.

Not entirely accurate. Our keeper had had the ball for about 2 seconds before the shove.
  • Did anyone else see Izale, shuv one of our players in the back? I only caught it ot of the corner of my eye but I'm sure I saw him push someone in a red shirt. Couldn't tell if he;d been shuvved himself or if he was running back and misjudged his deceleration.

Think it might have been significant as the ball went over Izale's head before it reached the goalscorer.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Blimey .....Troy Archibald-Henville, that's a name and a half, some monika.

Bet his team mates can't be arsed with saying that mouthful.
    Probably call him Tee-Ay or something.

Or even just Troy, perhaps?

;o)
    He wears a cardigan, you know.
  • I can imagine he does were a cardigan coming for Farmer land. Does he enjoy chewing grass too. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• ooooooo arrrrrr
  • You should be used to that ben init isle of man (or white sos cant remeber which one lol) boy aint ya.
  • edited September 2009
    Jesus Grecian are you hallucenating. The Fall of Troy made not attempt to get the ball he just pushed him, he wasn't going anywhere near the ball it was just an overt push. Look if it was my team and the keeper trys to slow things down I'd be annoyed but there was barely a chance for Elliot to turn run and slow it down; which is undoubtebly what he was trying to do. Whatever anger Elliot had, Troy deserved a red card for that and so did possibly Elliot for his reaction, whilst your captain deserved a yellow. Personally I'm glad no one got carded as it's bloody football and a bit of passion in an important moment from either side should just be over-looked unless hay makers come out.

As for Elliot I know he made a mistake before the corner, but jesus his reactions to even get his hand on the ball from the header was stunning. The minute instinctive adjustments he made to his arm/hand movement for a close range header is just beyond sharp. This boy really has got something, I wondered if he'd be good enough at champ level but atm the moment I'd think he'd be one of the best in the champ let alone league one.
  • Troy archibald henry may well be a spud but he will never play for a good team he is toilet i think their keeper came from spuds as well and he didnt look to clever
  • Well if you played for Exeter you would probly look at a different carer option thinking "im not exactally the best in the world am i if i am stuck playing for Exeter". I know i would if i was good enough to be a profesh footie player.