Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter fan on the pitch

JTJT
edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Now that was funny!

Stumbled over the boards and missed the linesman's flag...

Comments

• Options
    I thought he was one of the fat West Ham fans seen on the pitch at upton park recently.
  • Options
    He was a big man that's for sure
  • Options
    Had the stewards falling over themselves to get to him.
  • Options
    At one point he was surrounded by 6 or 7 stewards and still slipped them travelling at the speed of a super-tanker, leaving two stewards in a tangled heap of arms legs and goal netting - priceless!
  • Options
    Just needed the Benny Hill theme tume to kick in
  • Options
    I'd been watching him from the lower north for ages, he just had the look of a man who was going to blow.

I said to my mate "check out the guy with his top off in the away end who keeps going off on one"

3 minutes later he stormed the pitch, classic!
  • Options
    I saw him running around the stand at one point trying to get the ball that had just gone over the post. No one would give him the ball, and he got really upset.

I must say, it was one of the funniest things watching him celebrate that "goal". Then watching those wonderful stewards looking like the keystone cops.

Only at Charlton....only at Charlton!
  • Options
    Was hillarious made the day that little bit more enjoyable. Rubbish game but am very happy we are back to winning.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Just needed the Benny Hill theme tume to kick in

Sorry I was a bit slow off the mark on that one ;-)
  • Options
    I thought it was BDL !
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here he is.
  • Options
    And another one.
  • Options
    Ha
  • Options
    By 5.30pm he was in Plumstead nick. He is a Belgian (they are a strange bunch them Belgians) and was meant to be on a Eurostar back home.

Now, a Belgian Exeter fan????

Only the Belgians!
  • Options
    Brilliant
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]By 5.30pm he was in Plumstead nick. He is a Belgian (they are a strange bunch them Belgians) and was meant to be on a Eurostar back home.

Now, a Belgian Exeter fan????

Only the Belgians!

True only the Belgiums they really are an odd bunch were did you here that mate?
  • Options
    Inside sources.
  • Options
    Cool.
  • Options
    All that for a disallowed goal, i was cracking up!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rodex[/cite]And another one.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_545553][ul][div]SGL_21212.jpg[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]

Cant see the pic fella?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rodex[/cite]And another one.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_545553][ul][div]SGL_21212.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Cant see the pic fella?

Me neither ;-(
  • Options
    I also can't see any pictures.
  • Options
    Could see all the pics yesterday but not 2day any way it was amusing.
  • Options
    Exeter fans on 606 and exeweb giving him lots of stick and talkingof how ashamed they are of him!
  • Options
    have not been able to view any of the pictures posted on here either. Strange.
  • Options
    They're attachments and not hosted so that may be the reason.

I simply don't know.