Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Exeter Match thread

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
All usual gubbins in here.....

Im in someone else's House on the other side of town and forced them to get that laptop out, I used to force people to get something else out....

Maybe Im getting old ...

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Im in someone else's House on the other side of town and forced them to get that laptop out, I used to force people to get something else out....

Desktop? I prefer them getting the laptop out. :-)

COYR!!
    p.s. Youga to score anytime, it'll be a wonderstrike from.. somewhere around the area and his celebration will be, somewhat weird.
  • Options
    B00Bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    p.s. Youga to score anytime, it'll be a wonderstrike from.. somewhere around the area and his celebration will be, somewhat weird.

you put a quid on that in the end Atletico?
    got a quid on him anytime and a fiver for racon anytime

Come on you Addicks!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: rufusisadogsname[/cite]

you put a quid on that in the end Atletico?
    got a quid on him anytime and a fiver for racon anytime

Come on you Addicks!

Couldn't resist. Uno Pound, just wait for one of his Ronaldo-esque runs.
  • Options
    Come on Kelly!!
  • Options
    Kelly Youuga!! Kelly ZYOuuga!!
  • Options
    Sorry lads, but I get a bad feeling about today's game. Everything points to a hard game. Away support should be good. Burton's broken nose doesn't sound good for a center forward trying to do his best. Also on the back of 2 draws, do Charlton go forward with 3 points or stay the same? Prediction 0-0. And I trust this is as up in the air as I will be come kick-off. Flying in light plane.
  • Options
    anyone know team news ?
  • Options
    Spring replaces Semedo in only change
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    chris dickson starts for bristol rovers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: eastbourne addick[/cite]chris dickson starts for bristol rovers

I've a very good feeling he'll score first today, will win £40 if he does. Money back if he scores but not first. :~)

coyr
  • Options
    Charlton: Elliot; Richardson, Youga, Dailly, Llera; Sam, Spring, Racon, Shelvey, Bailey; Burton.

Subs: Randolph, Solly, Sodje, Basey, Wagstaff, McLeod, Tuna.

Exeter: Jansson; Duffy, Seabourne, Archibald-Henville, Taylor; Harley, Edwards, Russell, Noone; Stewart, Stansfield.

Subs: Marriott, Tully, Cozic, Watson, Dunne, Logan, Corr.

Ref: G Hegley
  • Options
    come on spring then..... step up.....

Im dry..... grand fianl here , so accidently been on the fluff since 12..... its now coming up till 12... COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: eastbourne addick[/cite]chris dickson starts for bristol rovers

I've a very good feeling he'll score first today, will win £40 if he does. Money back if he scores but not first. :~)

coyr

what is he? 8-1?? how do you get money back?
  • Options
    5-1 I got, stuck a little bit on him to score anytime to secure a no loss, as I'm quietely confident he'll score. Just first, please. :-)

Springs first match of the season, hope he's fit enough and jumps straight into the no losing mentality.
  • Options
    here we go boys... lets flippin do it.....
  • Options
    Positive start.
  • Options
    dangerous ball from Bailey. Sam header
  • Options
    Sam fouled after beating 4 players. Dangerous position for free kick
  • Options
    Shelvey shoots direct from free kick. Decent save.

Good Exeter turn out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    positive start ... crowd up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]5-1 I got, stuck a little bit on him to score anytime to secure a no loss, as I'm quietely confident he'll score. Just first, please. :-)

Springs first match of the season, hope he's fit enough and jumps straight into the no losing mentality.

Sky Bet (I think) give you each way on first scorer, 1/3rd the odds to score any time. Works out better than the normal score anytime odds usually. Worth an each way punt on people like Dailly or Llera (usually at about 28-1) - who'll promptly score today as I got up too late to put a bet on!
  • Options
    Richardson lucky not to get booked.
  • Options
    Euell & Bouazza both score for Blackpool
  • Options
    COME ON.
  • Options
    Bailey header from Burton cross.

Great save by keeper Janson
  • Options
    Anyone know where I can get this game on the radio?
  • Options
    Was there a minute's silence before the game?
  • Options
    another good chance.

bailey cross. burton header over
  • Options
    Charlton pushing..... pushing.......