Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Llera - Suspension

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
If Llera is on 4 bookings might be worth him getting himself booked tomorrow so he can be suspended for Tuesday rather than when Sodje is away with Nigeria?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]If Llera is on 4 bookings might be worth him getting himself booked tomorrow so he can be suspended for Tuesday rather than when Sodje is away with Nigeria?
    So, in other words, do exactly what he's been doing all season?
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]If Llera is on 4 bookings might be worth him getting himself booked tomorrow so he can be suspended for Tuesday rather than when Sodje is away with Nigeria?

better to work it so he can get booked to miss the Barnet game surely ?
  • Am I right in thinking that suspensions don't actually come into effect for another week? So he woud have to get himself booked on Tuesday to be suspended for Barnet?
  • Don't forget, when a player collects 5 bookings not only does he serve the 1 match suspension - but it still tots up until he accumulates 10 bookings and is suspended for a further 2 games later in the season.

1st March is the amnesty date when accumulative bookings are wiped out.
  • if things are going well, perhaps give Sodje half an hour tomorrow to settle in and do it the other way round on Tuesday
  • We should never be aiming to get a player booked on purpose. If it backfires he could easily end up with a red card.
  • Unless a player wants to spend Christmas with his family ......

;o)
  • i'd drop him for sodje if sodje's fit
  • Keep llera in side as long as Sodje is unfit then when he is ready hopefully that will coincide with Llera's suspension. Cannot see Llera being dropped without his suspension first and if we carry on unbeaten, Parky won't change defence unless he has no choice
  • Also Sodje is away for the Oldham game with Nigeria but can't see Llera lasting that long without another booking
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Unless a player wants to spend Christmas with his family ......

;o)[/quote]

No, they don't do that sort of thing.....do they??? Oh hang on I can think of one!
  • which is why Parky will hopefully be looking at bring Sodje in sooner - plus tbh most of us probably reckon Sodje is the better of the two
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Unless a player wants to spend Christmas with his family ......

;o)

Surely no player would play that stunt:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Don't forget, when a player collects 5 bookings not only does he serve the 1 match suspension - but it still tots up until he accumulates 10 bookings and is suspended for a further 2 games later in the season.

1st March is the amnesty date when accumulative bookings are wiped out.
    Subtle Oggy I like it
  • if Lllera gets suspended AND Sodje's away, then possibly drop Semedo in the back 4 and try a 442 dropping Jonjo back a little and playing Mcleod up with Burton
  • I was interested in the Matt Lawrence thread that Parky is not interested 'at the moment'.I could see a scenario where Lawrence ( or another cb ) could be signed as an emergency loan for the Oldham game, I personally would like to see Mambo play against Barnet as I believe his 'work experience' is different to a loan in that he can still play games and train with us .