Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks reject Lawrence move

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/football/4647684.Addicks_reject_Lawrence_move/

Comments

• Options
    Darren Ward went to Millwall ? didnt know that and a good signing for them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Darren Ward went to Millwall ? didnt know that and a good signing for them.

something you learn later in life
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Darren Ward went to Millwall ? didnt know that and a good signing for them.

something you learn later in life

Very good, Large.
  • Options

Not only that but according to the player he chose them over us! The little tinker.
  • Options
    well, for his sins, he was one of theirs before so good on him for not taking the glamour option!
  • Options
    What a relief, do not want another Palace reject in defence. Lawerence has been awful this season for them (in Scunthorpe home game especially) and we really do no need him to ruin things
  • Options
    Lawrence would be a great signing, I'm sure I along with the majority of Palace fans would be delighted to see him joining you. If he was played regularly for you, then you would really see your season turn around.
  • Options
    Lawrence is one of the worst players I have ever seen play live. I would rather have one of our 14 year olds play at CB than him, so I'm delighted at this news!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Lawrence would be a great signing, I'm sure I along with the majority of Palace fans would be delighted to see him joining you. If he was played regularly for you, then you would really see your season turn around.

I'd get more enjoyment knowing that Jordan was having to pay him every week - didn't he recently sign a new 2 year contract with you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Lawrence would be a great signing, I'm sure I along with the majority of Palace fans would be delighted to see him joining you. If he was played regularly for you, then you would really see your season turn around.

I'd get more enjoyment knowing that Jordan was having to pay him every week - didn't he recently sign a new 2 year contract with you?

Unfortunatly yes, I think he did. When you consider some of the cost cutting that has gone on, why NW considered it a good idea, I'm afraid is a mystery, go on reccomend him, you know it makes sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sometimes I think Addickted knows more about Palace than he does Charlton! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Sometimes I think Addickted knows more about Palace than he does Charlton! ;-)

Blasphemer.

Stone him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Sometimes I think Addickted knows more about Palace than he does Charlton! ;-)

I know he does, I'm convinced he's Simon's brother Dominic with a grudge.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]

Personal insults will get you banned Budgie.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]

I know Addickted and for all his many, many faults he is not a rather pathetic wannabe gangster who hangs off his richer brother's shirt tails and even gets laughed at by his hired muscle.
  • Options
    Oh alright, Terry Byfield? ;)
  • Options
    Oi Budgie. Why don't you make Lawrence captain? It seemed to work for Hudson.