Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnet game

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Just read on that other site, that only opening west lower tier for this game, anyone know anymore?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Just read on that other site, that only opening west lower tier for this game, anyone know anymore?

yes, it's a £5 for anyone, anywhere as long as you want to sit in the West Lower. Will be interesting to see how the regulars there react to obscene languange and persistant standing. Personally think they have made a ricket by at least not opening the North Lower or the East. I've bought in the West Lower but would much rather watch from the East.
  • Options
    I think there will be a reasonable "walk-up" on the night for this one. £5.00 a ticket will see us get 6-7k.

I'm not going to buy in advance as I think the East will be opened.

Would be interesting to hear what the club anticipate the gate being. Airman?.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]I think there will be a reasonable "walk-up" on the night for this one. £5.00 a ticket will see us get 6-7k.

I'm not going to buy in advance as I think the East will be opened.

Would be interesting to hear what the club anticipate the gate being. Airman?.

I was going to do the same BUT if they don't open the East and there are a few of you that want to sit together then you may be out of luck. Plus you might only be able to sit in Row A or B or whatever. If they decide next week that sales are ok and they decide to open the East then we'll probably switch ours there anyway.
  • Options
    Could always try the Jimmy South Stand
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Just read on that other site, that only opening west lower tier for this game, anyone know anymore?

They only opened west lower tier for the Charlton Life Demelza game a couple of years ago.

See chaps, we're on a level with Barnet!
  • Options
    It will be like the Anglo Italian Cup tie against Ascoli when only the West Stand and Covered End were opened but they were both full, so it was a sort of full house!
  • Options
    We don't really know what to expect. We offered Barnet tickets to sell to their fans and they said: "No thanks, we wouldn't sell any."

My personal view is that we may end up opening the east, but we'll struggle with any size of walk-up so you could end up with big queues for a tiny crowd.
  • Options
    Surely they'd bring more than Warsaw?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Surely they'd bring more than Warsaw?

That's polish, mate. A shining example.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Surely they'd bring more than Warsaw?

They are predicting 50 will turn up on the night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't it be better to open the West Upper instead of the East? Will the away fans (if any are coming!) be in the West as well?

£5, see you there!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Wouldn't it be better to open the West Upper instead of the East? Will the away fans (if any are coming!) be in the West as well?

£5, see you there![/quote]

Hope so that would be a laugh