Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The issue of the Champers!

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Well, on reflection I think it's an 'all bets off' issue here folks.
Instead I'll give £25.00 to Bart when I next see him for Demelza..............I think that's fair, don't you everyone?

Comments

• Options
    How about some Cava instead?
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Well, on reflection I think it's an 'all bets off' issue here folks.
    Instead I'll give £25.00 to Bart when I next see him for Demelza..............I think that's fair, don't you everyone?

That's a cheap old bottle of Champers that you were going to get.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Well, on reflection I think it's an 'all bets off' issue here folks.

Disagree me and NSS won it for saying that Mo Hatter was the arab coming to save us, Turns out he is Jewish and not an arab but we nearly got it right,

and then you go and chuck the i will give Bart some cash for Demelza so i cant even moan ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

Disagree me and NSS won it for saying that Mo Hatter was the arab coming to save us, Turns out he is Jewish and not an arab but we nearly got it right,

and then you go and chuck the i will give Bart some cash for Demelza so i cant even moan ;-)

Crafty sod aint I ??!!....LOL
  • Options
    I reckon more than one actually predicted there would be no takeover, don't they get a shot at the bubbly....?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

Jews and arabs are both semetic.
  • Options
    I said the Whole Takeover wouldn't happen !
    Is there a TimeLimit on this ala DVD's ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I reckon more than one actually predicted there would be no takeover, don't they get a shot at the bubbly....?

What......... all several hundred of them??!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I reckon more than one actually predicted there would be no takeover, don't they get a shot at the bubbly....?

What......... all several hundred of them??!!
    Looks like you're gonna need a spoon...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what the feck do i do with the strawberry's i bought !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]what the feck do i do with the strawberry's i bought !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you really want an answer for that ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]what the feck do i do with the strawberry's i bought !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you really want an answer for that ;-)

LOL uncle!