Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tooth fairy

edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
What's the going rate these days?

Comments

• Options
    I told mine it had died
  • Options
    Couple of quid isn't it?
  • Options
    Not so much as to tempt them to take dentistry into their own hands for quick cash.
  • Options
    Anything more than £1 is spoiling them.
  • Options
    One Euro. Better investment these days.
  • Options
    Cat jnr got a special £2 introductory rate for the first one, but since then it's been a squid. Mind you he lost his first molar yesterday and asked me if the tooth fairy would bring £2 as it was a big tooth - he was disappointed this morning...
    (I think he's starting to be a disbeliever; lots of questions to Mrs Cat asking if the tooth fairy was really her - he's not been the same since she told him the Easter bunny had been us all along....)
  • Options
    This has always been a no no in our house. Kids getting rewarded for things that happen naturally. Whatever next, 50p per poo??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]This has always been a no no in our house. Kids getting rewarded for things that happen naturally. Whatever next, 50p per poo??

Well I know plently of people that are paid for BEING a sh*t.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]This has always been a no no in our house. Kids getting rewarded for things that happen naturally. Whatever next, 50p per poo??

I know - I would never give presents to the kids just because it happens to be an anniversary of their birth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CatAddick[/cite]Cat jnr got a special £2 introductory rate for the first one, but since then it's been a squid. Mind you he lost his first molar yesterday and asked me if the tooth fairy would bring £2 as it was a big tooth - he was disappointed this morning...
    (I think he's starting to be a disbeliever; lots of questions to Mrs Cat asking if the tooth fairy was really her - he's not been the same since she told him the Easter bunny had been us all along....)
    Lost a molar, how old is he, 14?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]

I know - I would never give presents to the kids just because it happens to be an anniversary of their birth.

Or the anniversary of some bloke in the middle east's birth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]

You know what i meant!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CatAddick[/cite]Cat jnr got a special £2 introductory rate for the first one, but since then it's been a squid. Mind you he lost his first molar yesterday and asked me if the tooth fairy would bring £2 as it was a big tooth - he was disappointed this morning...
    Lost a molar, how old is he, 14?!

Only 8 - but sometimes acts like a teenager..... (molar/premolar whatever - big tooth round the side ;-)
  • Options
    I thought it was 6d (2.5p for those too young)