Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thanks Sky

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
My daughter and I have got to miss our first Premiership Home match in 3 seasons tonight.

Family do, divorce courts if we try and slope off.

Really wanted to see Pardew's first game!

Comments

• Options
    IT'S A FECKING DISGRACE.

I am sick and tired of these bloody saturday 1245 kick offs as well.
  • Options
    must admit that despite living just round the corner from the valley I would have struggled to leave me house yesterday
  • Options
    unfortunately, the poxy kick-off times come as part of the deal we are so desparately trying to be part of in next seasons premiership. i think each home live game we get just under £300k (on top of the 'lump sum'), which is the equivalent of about 750 season ticket sales. this is our 6th live home game this year out of 10 played so it's a considerable amount of money (its a bit less for ppv games).
    i didn't realise the significance of the money until earlier in the year when newcastle played on saturday at 12.45, after a european game away on thursday. they didn't moan too much about fixture pile-ups or tired/injured players then.
  • Options
    Oh I know it is for the money and fair do's we can't turn that down but it doesn't stop m being pissed off with it.