Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coaching Staff

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
After the turbulent events of the past few weeks and all the comings and goings of various coaching staff, does anyone know how things are left?
Is Pardew allowed to appoint his own backroom staff? Are Robbo and Kinns still employed? I've read the bits from the Press Conference I can find, but cannot seem to have these questions answered.

Comments

• Options
    He said stuff along the lines- i need to assess what we have- therefore, i guess backroom changes aren't ruled out but nothing has happened yet.
  • Options
    I can see a return of Keith Peacock... but don't know how things ended when he left
  • Options
    Alan Pardew, Keith Peacock, Mark Kinsella.

Now there's a line up to wish for!
  • Options
    Indeed.

Also add:

John Robinson / Paolo Di Canio- Motivation coach
    Steve Brown / Richard Rufus - Defensive coach
    Clive Mendonca - Striker coach

;-)
  • Options
    ...and Chrissy Powell - Life coach and you're home!!
  • Options
    Bowyer as the roach coach?
  • Options
    I think he is going about it the right way - he knows what he wants, he'll look at what's already here and if they can fulfill that role, they stay. If not, he brings his own guys in. Seems fair to me.

Expect Peacock back at some stage though, he was always more Pards mate than Curbs, and i reckon that Dartford Tunnel is starting to pee him off by now...
  • Options
    wouldn't be surprised if gritt goes from the academy set up.