Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jordan in the Jungle?

edited September 2009 in Rumours
Heard a rumour on the radio this morning that the orange one had been asked to go on I'm a celebrity to show "how a millionaire would cope"..........

Comments

• or he needs the money....
  • more like he needs the publicity (and the money)
  • Enjoy the jungle you tosser
  • Another reason to hate that show
  • Will he take his two watches with him?
  • Hope he gets bitten on the arse by a spider.
  • Like Jan Leeming a few years ago We could organise a campaign to ensure he gets the Bush Tucker trial everyday.
  • I took it to be Jordan aka Katie Price and thought this was an old thread that had been resurrected.
    No way will he do it - he couldnt live without his mural of him and his lady.
  • A good chance for his true personality to show through and get rid of all those media perceptions that have been built up over the years due to the fact he is a ruthless chairman and a twat
  • [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]I took it to be Jordan aka Katie Price and thought this was an old thread that had been resurrected.
    No way will he do it - he couldnt live without his mural of him and his lady.

Please can someone find picture of the mural...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Another reason to hate that show

Oh come on, I'd pay good money to see that plum eating a pair of kangaroo...er...plums.
  • me phone bill will increase by some seriously drastic figure if he does.
  • Make him do the trials everyday, and then vote him out in 2nd place so he don't win anymoney...lol...I WOULD LOVE THAT!...JUST LOVE IT!
  • Leave him there
  • Maybe Peter Andre should make a return and have a crack at Orangina, since the other Jordan's binned him?