Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Insignificant Pardew

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Hes a usless sack of sh(te.......

Let him take a point...

we wont see him again for awhile and by then he might be in the ground......

F9ck him in the ear!!!

Comments

• Options
    I can't believe how much the media kiss Southampton's arse. "A creditable draw for Southampton" and "A fair result" when quite clearly we ought to have had a penalty and had two goals disallowed.
  • Options
    Sod 'em all - we are still top.
  • Options
    We might as well face it.... we coud win the champions league and they would still cover the other team....

Sod em is right......
  • Options
    No one likes us and.....no, no, no.!!!!!!
  • Options
    What was with the f**king suit?
  • Options
    You're not super any more - brilliant!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: IdleHans[/cite]You're not super any more - brilliant![/quote]

I liked this song, thought the others were a little cruel, he did do his best
  • Options
    I was shocked at Idle Jr joining in at full volume with "Pardew, you're a c**t"- he's 12.
    I blame the parents.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IdleHans[/cite]I was shocked at Idle Jr joining in at full volume with "Pardew, you're a c**t"- he's 12.
    I blame the parents.

we had two kids where we were doing that aswell, they were with no parents but the bloke behind them, told them kindly not to do that. then he carried on about being robbed 250 coz baliey didnt score, cant remeber how much he betted but that must have been good odds. also i was suprised that i managed to get 2 seats in upper north tt, m section it was packed, great attmosphiere, and the bloke in the england shirt with the tattos looked crazy (the cool kind) and he was screaming his fear bit of abuse at pards
  • Options
    been linked with the QPR job apparently, he would suit them down to a tee..............

:D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope he goes to QPR, takes Lambert, Llanna and Hammond with him so Saints lose their play off momentum and then gets the sack after a few games at Rangers (just like Dowie)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]I hope he goes to QPR, takes Lambert, Llanna and Hammond with him so Saints lose their play off momentum and then gets the sack after a few games at Rangers (just like Dowie)[/quote]

Don't you mean gets the sack after a few games like every manager at QPR? :-)