Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall

20 or so Burberry type Chavs outside Bromley South at 9.30 this morning. You can spot they're Millwall from a distance.I thought what are they doing here and then remembered they are away to The Jills at 12.30.

Comments

• Options
    Be difficult to recognise who is who down there today ... chavs and pikies ;-)
  • Options
    Was Cardy man there shooing them off?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Mmmmmmm...wondered what the strange smell was in the air around here this morning..that explains all.

Oh..........I meant to add, the birds have stopped singing in Bromley this morning!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Oh..........I meant to add, the birds have stopped singing in Bromley this morning!

the Byrds split up years ago you old fool :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Oh..........I meant to add, the birds have stopped singing in Bromley this morning!

Oi ...who rattled your cage!
    Morning K.........where ya drinking today?
  • Options
    I suspect some of them will get off at Charlton on the way back from the Medway to look for trouble later this afternoon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]

Oi ...who rattled your cage!
    Morning K.........where ya drinking today?

K?

Memory fading again S?

Oak for me from about 1.15pm.
  • Options
    Sorry N...........maybe see ya there,I'm going with Ron, my pal from work who you know from Bromley meetings.
  • Options
    Millwall are losing 1-0 bit of a bogey side for them the jills.