Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do you know any of these West Ham fans?

Number 3 looks familiar...

From the offical site haha!!

Comments

• Is the last one Jonjo?!
  • Image 2 - Amir Kahn

Image 9 - Mum..?
  • Image 9 should be a Would ya : - )
  • And is that a badly done tattoo or what?
  • oh no, imagine if that was your mother?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]And is that a badly done tattoo or what?
    I imagine his kids were playing with felt tip pens when he was asleep.
  • No. 9 - haha !!!

No.12 - relative of Jonjo???
  • Image 6 claus jensen? - wondered what had happened to him!
  • Imagine if it was your missus haha!!!!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cholland[/cite]Image 6 claus jensen? - wondered what had happened to him![/quote]

Now you know ICF recruited him lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Moral Question:

If you knew one of the those people would you inform on them

1. If it was a relative/friend?

2. Someone you worked with

3. Someone you just recognised from down the pub but didn't really know.

4. If they were Charlton fans would it make a difference?
  • no on all counts, they'll get caught in the end...
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]oh no, imagine if that was your mother?

The stick you would get at School.
  • None prob henry im not a grass. However im not trying to say it wa good what happend but i wasnt there so none of my business is the stand i would take.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]no on all counts, they'll get caught in the end...[/quote]

Yep if they are stupid enough to do it they should know concequences
  • If I knew any of them I would contact them so that they can have a good laugh at number 9.
  • Is No.8 wearing a name badge?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Moral Question:

If you knew one of the those people would you inform on them

1. If it was a relative/friend?

2. Someone you worked with

3. Someone you just recognised from down the pub but didn't really know.

4. If they were Charlton fans would it make a difference?

I've no problem with dobbing them in, regardless of who they were or what club they support, or whether I worked with them etc. They did the crime and it's up to them to answer for it, not for me to excuse. Though I do recall a thread a year or so ago expressing some amazement when several Charlton fans received banning orders, with quite a few people suggesting that they were lovely boys really.

It also reminds me of a story from the Millwall invasion of Luton. In the early hours when one of the Millwall hooligans made it home it was to find all his stuff - clothes, bed etc, stacked up outside his front door. His parents had seen the riot and their son participating in it on TV and boxed his stuff up and left it outdoors. When their son asked why he was told that if he wanted to act like an animal then he could live outdoors like other animals.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]When their son asked why he was told that if he wanted to act like an animal then he could live outdoors like other animals.

Excellent.
  • No dont know any of them and wouldn't turn them in if i did, its up to the police or the club to sort that out not me. I would also like to point out that the rest of Jonjo's family do actually have hair. We do not all have alopecia.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    It also reminds me of a story from the Millwall invasion of Luton. In the early hours when one of the Millwall hooligans made it home it was to find all his stuff - clothes, bed etc, stacked up outside his front door. His parents had seen the riot and their son participating in it on TV and boxed his stuff up and left it outdoors. When their son asked why he was told that if he wanted to act like an animal then he could live outdoors like other animals.
    That was quick. I wonder how long it would have taken him to get home from Luton?

Good call by his parents.
  • Image 10 has just been told... ''no more burgers''.
  • I'm sure 5 is Shane Warne.
  • No 9 is running onto the pitch to tell No 4 to put his Cardy back on otherwise he'll catch his death of cold
  • Why did the West Ham fan run across the pitch?

To get to the other side.
  • How on earth are you meant to recognise this bloke?!

012562707157200.jpg
  • 2. Bouazza

6. Koncheskey

9. Suzi Sausage :-)

12. Jonjo
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]

9. Suzi Sausage :-)

You are so dead when Suzi sees that : - )
  • JT,
    From his hat......yellow ?