Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What do you reckon the odds i would get on this?

edited September 2009 in Rumours
Had a tip off this morning that the Westham finances are about to really plummet and knock them into even more trouble,

I have been reliably informed that

1. Steve Clarke will be named Newcastle Mgr

2. Upson will sign for Spurs in January

3. Green will Join Arsenal in January

4 Carlton Cole will join Everton in January

do you reckon any bookie will take this bet and if so how much odds should i be looking for very reliable the source normally about all things Wetspam

Comments

• the odds on all them things happening i would say you will get 500/1
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Had a tip off this morning that the Westham finances are about to really plummet and knock them into even more trouble,

I have been reliably informed that

1. Steve Clarke will be named Newcastle Mgr

2. Upson will sign for Spurs in January

3. Green will Join Arsenal in January

4 Carlton Cole will join Everton in January

do you reckon any bookie will take this bet and if so how much odds should i be looking for very reliable the source normally about all things Wetspam

Hope this is more reliable that all the Take over rubbish you keep texting over to me ; - )

Seriously, WHU may well be in a mess, that is hardly shock news but how can someone at West Ham KNOW FOR SURE who Newcastle will appoint as manager and that those 3 clubs will make those deals. They may be interested but none of those can be DONE DEALS.
  • Shouldn't this be on the TAKEOVER thread?
  • all 4 are done deals

the 3 transfers were allegedly agreed by all clubs during the window and barring Injuries should happen.

Like i said he has very close links to all things Old Wetspam and is a very very good pals with twitchy Harry so i dont know but the last stuff he told me came off and i didnt bet so i am wondering what to do
  • I bloody hope that lot comes off as I got 14-1 on them going down this year but can't see them all happening as Henry points out.
  • If they were done deals then more than you, me and your mate would know about them.

Newcastle and Spurs have more leaks than a Welsh Lesbian orgy so anything happening at either club would be all over the press in seconds.

Big clubs like the one's named don't do deals and then wait four months. They want the players now. Everton need players now and Newcastle need a manager now. No, not buying it Bud : - )
  • part of knock down price was that they agree to wait till January all 3 wont be going for their market value that they would have got during this window.

like i said its all alleged but last time i missed out on a few quid as 4 deals were done in the order he said and they were to big clubs atleast a month before they actually happend
  • If I give you 1,000 to 1 with a minimum £5,000 bet would you take it? ;-)
  • Hmmmm would you welch if it came in 5 k seems reasonable ok then done you have a bet

i will send cash via western union
  • Tell us what odd you get NLA and I'll stick a £10 on.
  • Sponsored links:

• will do henners

Wss is offering good odds though
  • lol. I actually have a bookie mate who I can tap up for odds possibly.

Let me try.
  • might join you in that bet NLA if we can get it put on
  • Come on the first charlton life millionares club if it comes off
  • I can only see number 2 coming off.

nth london addick, is this bet part of your plan to take over the club?
  • can we do a Yankee (??) so if only one or two come off we are still quids in.
  • d i will av a £5.00 on that my son then again i dont win f--k all normally.
  • so i am in for 5 gs with Wss at 1000-1

and henners is in for a tenner

boogica in for a bluey

Wss i really hope this doesnt happen mate for your sake you will be foooooking skint.

on a serious note do you reckon we could get a Yankee on it i may try the bookies in the morning
  • NLA, put me in for a tenner if you can get the bet
  • I can scrape a Lady together..........
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• interesting stuff, let us know whether you can get odds on these?

Wat im confused about is why would they do a deal for january? that very odd rather then buying players for now as most ppl do(obviously they cant as window has closed is that why did they miss the deadline so they have to wait?)