Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Link up with Kent CCC

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
MOG, Mart77, Nigel W go mad with delight

Ketman slashes wrists

From the OS

Howzat for value?
Charlton have teamed up with Kent County Cricket Club to offer Valley season-ticket holders some fantastic savings for their final two NatWest Pro40 matches of the summer.

With just two limited overs games to go, the Kent Spitfires top the table and will win the league if they record two victories.

This Sunday (12.45pm), Kent take on old rivals Warwickshire Bears, including Ashes winners Ian Bell and Jonathan Trott, and they then finish the season with a game against Northants Steelbacks on September 27th.

Kent could lift the Pro40 Trophy on that day and you could replicate England skipper Andrew Strauss by lifting the famous Ashes urn. You can even have your photograph taken with a replica urn and become the envy of your friends and family.

Charlton have teamed up with Kent County Cricket Club to offer Valley season-ticket holders some fantastic savings for their final two NatWest Pro40 matches of the summer

Charlton season-ticket holders can watch either game at the St Lawrence Ground in Canterbury for the bargain price of just £10 for adults and £5 concessions by purchasing their tickets in advance.

Rick Everitt, head of club development at The Valley, said: "We have some great historical connections with Kent cricket and we've been talking to them about how we can work together more closely, so I am delighted we have been able to put together this deal. We hope to do more in the future."

If you would like to take advantage of this great offer, please call Kent Cricket on 01227 456886 and quote 'Charlton'. Please also have your Red Card (CON) number from the inside front pocket of your season-ticket booklet ready to quote.

Subject to demand, Charlton are looking to provide a special Valley Away coach service to Canterbury for the Northants fixture, picking up at Charlton, Well Hall, Bexleyheath, Dartford, Gravesend and Medway Services, return fare £10. Please note that this would be bookable through the Valley commercial centre from next week and not via KCCC.

To help us assess viability, you can register your interest in using the coach by emailing lisa.squires@cafc.co.uk

Comments

• I bet scally is gonna love this.
  • So , let me get this right. We send them our best youth prospects and they allow us to use their colours as an away shirt - is that right? Or have I got confused again?
  • No you are right, but you forgot to mention we also get to use their sponsor, only for more money.
  • And we can pick 1000 of their supporters every season and bus them into the Valley.
  • Another excellent piece of work by Ketmans old man...

;-)
  • I had heard a rumour, and this piece now gives that credibility, that when we move to Kent we are going to build a 'sporting complex' jointly with Kent CCC, in a similar style as Headingley....
  • "You can even have your photograph taken with a replica urn and become the envy of your friends and family"

Who would want their photo taken with a replica urn? Might as well just use a bloody egg cup!!
  • edited September 2009
    Derek Ufton, board member at CAFC and committee member at KCCC - and every team he has a hand in is top of its league !!!
  • superb......more to wind up that wonkey foured eyed spanner twat Scally the pikey retard!
  • Bloody Hell..........
    What next.....
    Millwall Lions
    Slurrey Lions...................
    oh, sorry.................
  • Sponsored links:

• Not too sure I like the latest offer! The email has just come through from the Club announcing the continued partnership with Kent CCC...

"Charlton Athletic and Kent Cricket are continuing their partnership into 2015 and to celebrate this Kent Cricket are offing all Charlton members a special offer for the Six Pack package..."

Bumping off your partners is a bit harsh!!! :wink:
  • Bringing back a 5 year old thread. Paulie will be gunning for you..........
  • Bringing back a 5 year old thread. Paulie will be gunning for you..........

True tango, but he'd have been even more miffed if I'd had the temerity to actually start a new thread!!!! :wink:
  • TelMc32 said:

Bringing back a 5 year old thread. Paulie will be gunning for you..........

True tango, but he'd have been even more miffed if I'd had the temerity to actually start a new thread!!!! :wink:
    Nice bit of highlighting Tel. :wink:
  • Have they got a striker we could borrow?
  • Is that mid offing or long offing?
  • Nice pic of Addick Adam Riley in that email too.