Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbs Booksigning Bluewater

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
re: Curbs at Bluewater today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just got back. MASSIVE queues. He actually started signing at 11:30 because there were so many people!

He seems very relaxed and I think looks a lot younger than he did towards the end of his time with us. I thanked him for all he had done for the club and he thanked me for my support.

A great man.

Comments

• Options
    i really enjoyed just saying thanks the other week as well.

What a great feeling it must be, putting so much into a club and getting out before it turns sour. Whatever happens in the rest of his career, he knows there is a place where he will always be welcomed with open arms. It doesn't happen often in football, even the greatest heroes can become villans overnight.

Saw him on Goals of Sunday with peter Reid last week, looked very well and they provided great entertainment. Always had a soft spot for Reid, if you were organising a night down the pub, he's one you would want there.
  • Options
    Got his book yesterday in Waterstones Kettering, sadly no queues or any possibilty of a signing. To think we were close to getting Cahill and Flamini...never mind