Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW ARTICLE - Transfer Deadline: Day for the deluded or window of opportunity ??

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=251

Comments

• Is that first comment real? Everyone, I think it's time to dig out the camping stove, torches and short wave radios - the end of the world is nigh...
  • What does the f***ing F5 button do ?

(See, I do read these "podcast" thingys..)
  • No, its a wind up that I can't delete till I get home. Stay up till 1am racking my brain to get an alternate piece out, and theonly response you get is a wind up. Fills me with joy I can promise you !
  • Great read AFKA – though IMO without the occasional wide-up merchant, a sprinkling of disillusionment and the odd unrealistic perspective – what fun would there be in supporting the Addicks and more importantly what would be the point of Charlton Life? -lol

By the MOG pressing ‘F5’ connects your P.C. directly with the Board.
  • Brilliant article - and mainly true.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]What does the f***ing F5 button do ?

(See, I do read these "podcast" thingys..)
    Did you touch it?

I wondered why my microwave wasn't working. I'm angry.
  • Brilliant article by the way, more sense in there than the average "expert" can manage. I still have no clue why so many clubs leave biz until the last few hours of the last day. No way to run a business. If one of my staff did this for critical business, they'd probably be going tbh.