Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can we ask Jonjo to do a goal celebration just for us?

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Something unusual or just plain daft?

I rember Danny Mills doing a forward roll in front of us after Brizzle City away and it just tickled me

any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Kiss his Charlton Life badge

Lift up his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with the slogan "that one was for you Golfie"

Lift up his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with the slogan "I'm leaving in January FACT"
  • Options
    Got to involve a Golf swing
  • Options
    Bash his ears as if putting out a fire and then a pleading look for us all to shut up?
  • Options
    What about spelling out C.L.I.T in the style of YMCA?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Got to involve a Golf swing

Brilliant! Go for it Jon Jo.
  • Options
    Something simple like a t-shirt wth the word Uncle on it.
  • Options
    Golf Swing for me i think................

have a word uncle
  • Options
    Golfie sits in the East stand so hit one in that direction JJ
  • Options
    Triple back-flip!
  • Options
    Our favourite ball boy can look after the golf club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lifting his shirt to reveal the message "Im Staying................Locked On"
  • Options
    I'll see if i can get him to do a golf swing
  • Options
    Full on or putt?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Kiss his Charlton Life badge

Lift up his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with the slogan "that one was for you Golfie"

Lift up his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with the slogan "I'm leaving in January FACT"[/quote]

How come he has a CL badge?
  • Options
    Aslong as it's against Millsmall and one of there fans is the ball then i'm all for the golf swing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I'll see if i can get him to do a golf swing

this would be legendary!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I'll see if i can get him to do a golf swing

Make sure he saves it for his re-enactment of Morts figure of eight in the snow against those Bermondsey mugs when I'm back on December 19th ;o)
  • Options
    Its got to be saturday cos it will be seen by all watching on sky. I think a full on drive not a putt
  • Options
    Fair enough - I'll get to see it then. He's gonna score I'm sure.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Its got to be saturday cos it will be seen by all watching on sky. I think a full on drive not a putt

Its on at 3am Sunday morning over here....

If he scores and he does the drive celebration, with the old hand above eye as if its gone miles, then I will run round the house naked...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Its got to be saturday cos it will be seen by all watching on sky. I think a full on drive not a putt

Its on at 3am Sunday morning over here....

If he scores and he does the drive celebration, with the old hand above eye as if its gone miles, then I will run round the house naked...

I will laugh my tits off if he does it - fingers crossed
  • Options
    Typical that this Saturday i will be missing the game, as it's my sisters wedding. That helpully starts at 1pm.

My request for a big screen to be erected in the church has been denied.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted by JT[/cite]Typical that this Saturday i will be missing the game, as it's my sisters wedding. That helpully starts at 1pm.
    My request for a big screen to be erected in the church has been denied.
    Simples!
  • Options
    Nice work.
  • Options
    I'm praying Jonjo scores, especially if Soccer AM ring up and ask him for an explanation of his goal celebration!

Classic!
  • Options
    If he does read this atall i really hope he does it live on sky aswell cant wait for Saturday any guesses on attendance atall?
  • Options
    How about a Charlton player on all fours, for Jonjo to sit on and then he can type on a pretend keyboard and move a pretend mouse around.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]How about a Charlton player on all fours, for Jonjo to sit on and then he can type on a pretend keyboard and move a pretend mouse around.

Yah !!
  • Options
    He could enhance it - someone on their knees in front waddling like a duck - jonjo tees off and hits him (much like Duck-killer brown and last years CL golf day)