Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scally refutes Dicko rumours, we sign two strikers ?

edited August 2009 in General Charlton
Scally on Dicko

follow the links. Scally ultimately refutes the Dickson rumours and says we are mucking the player about. However he also says Dicko is out of contract at the end of the season which I don't think is true. Furter down KentSportsNews reports we signed two strikers today(Monday).

Comments

• What's the link for kent sport news mate?
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlieee[/cite]What's the link for kent sport news mate?

he's posted near the end of the attached thread.
  • Its a comment from someone who (allegedly) works for them, near the bottom of that thread.

# 1 - Scally is a c***
    # 2 - I've heard from three sources that the McKenzie rumour has legs, but not heard of any other striker
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]However he also says Dicko is out of contract at the end of the season which I don't think is true.

He is, originally signed a 2 1/2 year deal when he signed in 2007 (so would have expired this summer), then signed a 1 year extension this time last year.

Whatever happens we won't get much for him, does seem like we'll let him go if we can get a striker in.
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Furter down KentSportsNews reports we signed two strikers today(Monday).

Maybe they're thinking Holden is also a striker along with McKenzie?