Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luke Holden

edited August 2009 in Rumours
According to today's current bun. Pg 21 of the super goals section.

Charlton have beat Coventry for the signing of Rhyl winger Luke Holden's signature after agreeing a £10k fee with the welsh club.

20 year old Left sided player.

Comments

• Mmmmm interesting (even if it is in The Current Bun)......... thanks shirty.
  • Found this on Rhyl Fc''s Website

Wednesday, 19 August 2009 15:50
    Luke Holdens proposed move to Coventry City will not now take place.

Although Rhyl and Coventry were well advanced in agreeing terms, the player and his agent spoke with Coventry, and the Championship Club decided not to proceed with the signing.

Luke will be in the squad for Friday's game at Airbus.

Whlist all parties are dissappointed they are encouraged by the fact that 2 other senior clubs are now interested in obtaining Luke's signature in the near future
  • Good stuff shirty...........thanks.
  • The club has a link with rhyl through the trust regarding social responsibility. They're part of the european network the club set up so could be believable.
  • maybe he was one of the trialists in the palace 6 2 game
  • From Wales Online:

Kirk made a magnificent debut and will terrorise many an apposition defence this season and Luke Holden, who is attracting big-club interest, is another player of immense skill.

He was widely-tipped to join Coventry City, but, although interest from that quarter appears to have cooled somewhat, Charlton Athletic are the latest on his trail after a week spent there on trial.
  • Former Liverpool and Tranmere trainee.
  • Seems mad that a kid at Rhyl has an
    agent!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Seems mad that a kid at Rhyl has an
    agent![/quote] Why???????/
  • Sponsored links:

• So presumably he is now a Rhyl Gone Kid
    Deacon Blue anyone ?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Seems mad that a kid at Rhyl has an
    agent![/quote] Why???????/[/quote]

I think they get them at about 12 these days
  • Luke%20Holden%203.jpg

20? It's amazing how footballers look older as one gets younger...
  • edited August 2009
    http://www.s4c.co.uk/sgorio/e_/201air_rhyl

Watch from 0.58 to 1.06. Ashley Williams wins the ball in midfield and feeds Luke Holden who stings the palms of the Airbus goalkeeper. Good movement in my opinion.
  • Wilol this Rhylly happen?
  • Any chance of making that picture a bit larger Seth. I'm on the moon at the moment and with the naked eye, it's hard to see.
  • I wonder if the other team interested in signing him are Rhyl Madrid.

*fetches coat*
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Any chance of making that picture a bit larger Seth. I'm on the moon at the moment and with the naked eye, it's hard to see.
    Watch the video, they speak in Martian.
  • Another signing of a non-league player - this is getting sur-rhyl.
  • Sponsored links:

• he's the rhyl deal !
  • texas to his mates
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]texas to his mates[/quote]

Que?
  • Do keep up ;)

Texas Holden!