Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shooting Stars

Comments

• Options
    Christmas special about to start on bbc 2
  • Options
    OMG!

How did they get away with the Cheryl Cole thing? Funniest thing I've seen in ages.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]OMG!

How did they get away with the Cheryl Cole thing? Funniest thing I've seen in ages.......

There was I thinking, it was Ashley.
  • Options
    Some of my favourite T 0r F's:

True or false? Niagra Falls is switched off at night to save money?

True or false? The Dutch language actually started as a joke but just go out of control, like the internet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Some of my favourite T 0r F's:

True or false? Niagra Falls is switched off at night to save money?

True or false? The Dutch language actually started as a joke but just go out of control, like the internet.

Just had to stop myself laughing out loud whilst on the phone negotiating a settlement at work. Thanks!
  • Options
    True or false, paul daniels head is as wide as it is long?

My fav is the danny baker, rodger cook, minnie driver, henry... Cooper? No its the 8th so close...
  • Options
    Hurry up back Vic and Bob!! Comic genius!
  • Options
    Indeed.

And as far as I am concerned, Angelos should be PM.
  • Options
    He was great on soccer am, and great when i saw him at the gwich comedy fest. He is hosting the nme awards soon too.
  • Options
    True or false, Danny Glover is too old for this shit?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    True or False, Ronnie Wood?
  • Options
    I like

Jack dee...... With your face

Like a neglected radish

like a forgotten tunnel

like a crate of horrible memories

like a fire damaged Apricot

Just class!!
  • Options
    @prodnoseDanny BakerTo 5Live now, 9am start with Reeves & Mortimer and a HUGE twist for lovers of shock radio and knife edge thrillers all corkscrew.
  • Options
    This latest series is just as briliant as before, better maybe. The Facebook in the 70's sketch was a classic. Even Jack Dee laughed in the episode I watched last night!
  • Options
    My favourite show on TV, pure genius.
  • Options
    "Name part of an ambulance"
  • Options

True or False: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe was the original name for the Sugarbabes?

Genius!

• Options
    True or False: Inside every cat there is trapped a rabbit, and when a cat says 'miaow', it is actually the rabbit saying 'get me out'.
  • Options
    True or False: Stephen Fry is so clever that he doesn't need 3D glasses to see 3D movies!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2011
  • Options

True or false, Bill Cosby was the first black man?

• Options
    Absolute comic genius from these two yet again...love the show......wonder what any americans must think of it??? Over their head I would guess!!
  • Options
    True or False: Cilla's Black?
  • Options
    True or false: A cat flap and a cats flaps are two entirely different things.
  • Options
    True or false: Kerry Katona does not own any cats
  • Options
    Been dropped by the BBC apparently....absolutely gutted if it's true. 
  • Options
    Just heard that too. Hope they're planning something really special to replace it, but somehow doubt it.
  • Options
    Shame.Probably the best ' come home pissed ' tv show there ever was.
    My drunken nights will never be the same again
  • Options
    Quick google confirms it. Press Association story. Bob Mortimer also confirmed on Twitter.

When you consider they are commisioning dross such as Fast and Loose it is pretty surprising.

Personally think it will get picked up by another channel - if Vic and Bob still want to do it of course.