Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cyprus Charlton bars ?

edited August 2009 in General Charlton
Yet again ive managed to go on holiday when we play two home games in a row
great planning.!!!........anyone know if any CAFC bars in cyprus for the old........... *blow me down babe look a Charlton bar routine.*...just as the sky game kicks off

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]Yet again ive managed to go on holiday when we play two home games in a row
    great planning.!!!........anyone know if any CAFC bars in cyprus for the old........... *blow me down babe look a Charlton bar routine.*...just as the sky game kicks off

Why will finding a charlton bar mean we're on tv?

The 20 sec report on soccer sat is your best bet
  • Options
    if in Paphos plenty of bars along Tombs of The Kings have Sky so I'd expect you'd have no problem with the Brentford game.
  • Options
    no we are on sky for brentford game..scuffle......and rather watch with like than morthern monkeys...cheers largeaddick we over other side Protaras way but guess be plenty of bars
  • Options
    Shit sky r showing a league 1 game, bloody hell!!
  • Options
    From my experience, most bars in Cyprus, Pernera region in Sth or Kyrenia region Nth seemed to have sky, so you should get the Brentford game. (If that's when you are there of course )
  • Options
    Everywhere in protaras has sky. Should find the game no problem
  • Options
    Go to a bar called kafkaras along from protaras by konnous bay he will have the charlton game on lots of charlton shirts up on the walls in there.
  • Options
    Did pop in Toni in the bar guess you sid and over 54 nice food
    long hot walk back to protaeS after a few cheers for tip
  • Options
    did it really have charlton shirts on the wall?
  • Options
    yep mmm brain working overtime black rebus with sid 54 , signed mesh and one other also two other random bars on holidauy looked up and shirts on wall.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hi mate was going to go from dartford say railway as easy to get to on train.........was going to leave well best time for you guys will be working at home
    so can go whenever........you dont have to get me a ticket nivce thought but its a compmany car and petrol..........have you got tickets yet if yoy have ill pay yopu..
    still looking at carlisle and leeds away..........will be in negotioation with other half on those weekends tonight ot saturday if drive up carlisle will have one other with me so room for two....my son will be going back with us if i do drive..