Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mkandawire

edited August 2009 in General Charlton
Parky allegedly looking to sign ch from Orient:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-23736019-details/Tommy+Smith+poised+to+leave+Watford+in+1.8m+deal/article.do

well he already has an assist for us!

Comments

• Options
    yeah, he was magic for Burton's goal there last week.
  • Options
    I had a feeling we might have been in for this bloke.....the O's fans said his mind was set on a move and thus he hadnt been playing well
  • Options
    He was at West Brom with Kins too.
  • Options
    didnt he score for them? im sure he did, apart from that didnt really notice where he was playing, wat position is he? anyone know
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]didnt he score for them? im sure he did, apart from that didnt really notice where he was playing, wat position is he? anyone know

Centre back. Yes he did score, but also did the weak back header that allowed Deon to score.
  • Options
    thought he looked half-decent except for the c*ck-up to gift us the winner
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]He was at West Brom with Kins too.

when was Kins at West Brom ???
  • Options
    I thought he was on his way to Swansea? He was probably their only half decent player for the other night. Wouldn't have him in the first XI, but he'd be good back up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

when he left villa.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]He was at West Brom with Kins too.[/quote]

when was Kins at West Brom ???[/quote]

Fairly sure West brom was the filler between Villa and wallsall
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Usually very solid for them isn't he? Probably ideal as a squad player. Good age as well, about 26 so has experience but will still be improving.

I really doubt we got £600k for Gray though like it suggests.
  • Options
    yes me too
  • Options
    Fairly sure West brom was the filler between Villa and wallsall

Yep, he played a few games then went to Walsall as a player, I think it was felt that after helping WBA to promotion that his injury problems meant he wasn't going to be fit enough for Prem football. Whether he was there at the same time as Mkwandawire is another matter, I think the latter may have been coming through the youth/reserve teams at the time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]

when he left villa.

blow me down. I thought he went striaght from Villa to Walsall but you are right a short stop in West Bromwich sandwiched in betweeen. Apologies to mart77 for doubting him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]

when he left villa.

blow me down. I thought he went striaght from Villa to Walsall but you are right a short stop in West Bromwich sandwiched in betweeen. Apologies to mart77 for doubting him.

I'm a bit of a Kins fan Large although the wife said i was a saddo for knowing that!
  • Options
    MK and a Wire ..... ?

Doesn't his name suggest he came through the ranks at Franchise FC ....?

;o)
  • Options
    MOM tonight for me.

Very impressed indeed - when I look at Llera at the other end I get sad!!!!!
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing Sodje back, may have let the team down against Swindon but since then we have missed him. Embarassing the way their striker turned Llera tonight and gave away the free kick edge of box. Llera may be a good character but he is not up to it for me and we need Sodje back.
  • Options
    I'd take mkandawire over sodje too - really liked the cut of his jib
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought Chorley looked decent too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Thought Chorley looked decent too.

Was just about to say exactly the same. Very clever players I thought.