Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tranmere Away

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Hello and Greetings from Tranmere.

With regards to ticket prices you can get 17-22 tickets from our ticket office on the day of the game, the price is £9.50, you have to provide proof of age when you buy them.

Ticket information - http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/page/HomeTickets/

Hope for a good game, it's fair to say we're in transistion and we were lucky to get nil in the 3-0 defeat at Leeds last week.

That said we are slightly better at home but have a toothless attack and a defence that likes to give out chances.

Have a safe trip and visit us at http://www.thecowsheds.co.uk for more info.
  • Options
    Cheers Malkin. I live in Nth West and plan to get ticket on the day. Any likely problems for me in getting tickets for Charlton end?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite] Any likely problems for me in getting tickets for Charlton end?

You will definitely be able to buy on the day mate.
  • Options
    Cheers JT. Just don't want to end up having to sit with Tranmere. Not the same (win or lose)!
  • Options
    VP was also at that Roker Park game, first time I saw Rufus (not sure if it was his debut), was mightily impressed. Btw does anyone want a lift to Tranmere from Greater Manchester area?
  • Options
    Well thats my family friendly day sorted - drop girlfriend and son off at blue planet aquarium, ellesmere port am get picked up from the ground 5.30pm.

the only bit that excited them about watching charlton was the fish on the screen anyway, this way they get to watch fish for the whole day !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: High Peak Addick[/cite]VP was also at that Roker Park game, first time I saw Rufus (not sure if it was his debut), was mightily impressed. Btw does anyone want a lift to Tranmere from Greater Manchester area?
    Yes, that game was my first sight of the great Richard Rufus too. He impressed me hugely. I was living in Leeds at the time, so that game was pretty local for me.
  • Options
    so do we need to ask for more tickets yet?
  • Options
    The Cowsheds (away end) holds over 2000 - so I'm sure you'll all get in.
  • Options
    Cheers Malkin.

Not been to Prenton Park before and looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be an entertaining match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If someone who's going to be involved in the match thread Saturday is happy to whisper me their number, i'm happy to do text updates from Prenton park.
  • Options
    Whoever is going, what do you think of the idea of all packing the middle bit of the stand to create a better atmosphere
  • Options
    am going and will be seeing the lads for the first time this season.
  • Options
    It should happen naturally. Hopefully
  • Options
    I've been trying to work out the coach pick ups and have so far managed to get

Medway then Gravesend then Dartford (any maybe Bexleyheath) then to Tranmere
    Bromley then Charlton then off
    Eltham then Charlton then off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I've been trying to work out the coach pick ups and have so far managed to get

Medway then Gravesend then Dartford (any maybe Bexleyheath) then to Tranmere
    Bromley then Charlton then off
    Eltham then Charlton then off

yep, the Maidstone coach will be picking up the Bexleyheath travellers, so I'm led to believe.
  • Options
    If we are going via Dartford to get onto the M25 then onto the M1 then I think going around the M25 the other way will be quicker
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Jt where u getting the coach from mate?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    M25, then M40 then M6, simples and quicker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]M25, then M40 then M6, simples and quicker

need to take into account when drivers will need to stop, where to stop, possible roadworks, Police requirements etc etc. Not as easy as it sounds and I should know. Depending on who has booked and from where the Bexleyheath coach may even need to pick up at Well Hall or Charlton. The fuller the coaches the more problematic the pick up's become. S ometimes it's a logistical nightmare.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Jt where u getting the coach from mate?

Getting train my friend.

Ashford-London-Reading-Birmingham-Liverpool-Birkenhead.
  • Options
    Leaving at Midday today ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    ouch that sounds like a tough trip JT lol
  • Options
    Will be ok on the way up with optimism, staying over in Liverpool at a mates so the trip back is what i'm not looking forward to. As long we get 3 points.
  • Options
    Yeah coming home after long distance away games after a defeat is depressing as heck!

I prefer getting the train but couldn't stay over up there.
  • Options
    Good luck to all you travelling, gutted i am unable to make it.

Please pop back Sunday or Monday and give your player ratings, as i've a feeling its going to be a smaller sample this week !
  • Options
    Will do
  • Options
    my Mum, 72, is going on the coach on her own. Told her to give it a miss for once but she decided to go anyway. Mad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]my Mum, 72, is going on the coach on her own. Told her to give it a miss for once but she decided to go anyway. Mad.
    very mad but very impressive - don't forget to get her player ratings for afka's statbank!