Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sanddown Park

MCSMCS
edited August 2009 in Other Football and Sports
Going to the races today, Sanddown park, for our very own resident Charlton Life Hamster Mortain's stag doo.

Any race buffs out there been before, or had any good funny racing related stories, or indeed got any tips for me???

Comments

• Tip:
    Don't miss CAFC Home matches...........
  • Tell me about it, only cos its me great mate why i am missing it!! Miss the game v Brentford for his wedding too!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Tell me about it, only cos its me great mate why i am missing it!! Miss the game v Brentford for his wedding too!!

He must be a fooking good mate is all I can say....you're not gay are you?
  • I've been to sanddown. Was in corporate bit which was lush. No tips - bet on the ones with red and white and charlton related names!
  • had my main stag day at Sandown races, cracking day out...go right up to the top of the grandstand to get a drink, much easier to get served than downstairs on the main concourse and it's a proper bar.
  • if there is one horse that is white and all the rest are dark. Back the white one they always win. FACT.
    one of my dads mates is a proper race buff and he told me this years ago. he always looks at the colours. We were watching some race on the telly once and there was 1 white horse and he bet me a tenner that it would win and i could have the rest of the field. he won. amazing.
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]if there is one horse that is white and all the rest are dark. Back the white one they always win. FACT.
    one of my dads mates is a proper race buff and he told me this years ago. he always looks at the colours. We were watching some race on the telly once and there was 1 white horse and he bet me a tenner that it would win and i could have the rest of the field. he won. amazing.

What do you do if all the horses are white smart arze?
  • dont back none :-)
  • Ah....ermmmm right thanks. Silly old me........should have realised.
    LOL!
  • Nice tip Carlsberg my old mate.

Yes soundas i am a gay man, you a homophobe then????
  • Sponsored links:

• No I'm not...............but my husband is.
  • lol very droll
  • sandown is a cracking day out.

rocket rob in the 4.25 is the ssn bet of the day. but will probably only be 7/4.

olynard in the 3.50 has a chance @ 8-1.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]olynard in the 3.50 has a chance @ 8-1.

Olynard eh, is it a white orse???

May have to punt an ayrton on that!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]olynard in the 3.50 has a chance @ 8-1.

Olynard eh, is it a white orse???

frayed knot ollie.
    it is bay (brown to you).
    at least you know carlsberg wont be backing it.