Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Titus Bramble

I like to think that I'm not one to be unduly critical. That said, I often find myself wondering just how it is that he continues to draw a Prem paycheque.

Comments

• Options
    Nice block tackle that saved a goal yesterday
  • Options
    Bramble has improved massively - was Wigan's player of the year last season. He's not shit anymore.
  • Options
    Whenever he played against us, Bramble was always a THORN in our side........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]Bramble has improved massively - was Wigan's player of the year last season. He's not shit anymore.

Yeah, from what I've read he's been very solid for them.
  • Options
    Yes, he did have a nice block of a goal yesterday, problem was that he was the one who committed a terrible give away at the top of the 18 to create the chance!

I'll defer to you who see more of him, but how could he possibly have been Wigan's player of the year last year?!? Rhetorical question...every single time I see him, he's screwing something up.

Anyway, I'll let it alone. Carry on!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    How is this bloke still managing to nick a living at the top level in this country. Sounds like he was at fault for a goal against Birmingham again today.

Seemed to get a bit more concentration towards the end of his Wigan career but sounds like he's back tom his awful best again today.

The bloke is pony and yet still Bruce takes him to Sunderland. Wouldn't have thought the macams would have been to pleased about the thought of playing him and Ferdinand at the back together should anything happen to Turner.
  • Options
    Never understood why Bramble got rave reviews yet Rufus was never mentioned.
  • Options
    Arrested, on suspicion of rape, earlier today.
  • Options
    Hasn't he been nicked under the same circumstances before... time to get googling!
  • Options
    EDIT: Yep, thought so, ALLEGEDLY involved with sack of cole et al in the Grosvenor in 2003

As much as I'm prepared to believe there are hundreds and hundreds of young girls with questionable morals who throw themselves at footballers and pals and wake up with a sore head in the morning and suddenly plead rape in a panic at their own antics... footballers don't tend to help themselves a lot do they, you'd think one close shave (whether he was lucky last time or just naive) would be more than enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep. Beggars belief. Whatever the circumstances, you have to question his intelligence level. I would suspect that it's quite low.
  • Options
    Being an ex-maggie he's aint that popular in the first place...

He won't be missed...
  • Options
    Safer to pay... oh no, hang on - that didn't work for Shrek!
  • Options
    Will he be called Loose-Arse Bramble if he goes to jail?
  • Options
    The Bramble Brothers. Sounds like a wild west outlaw gang (of rapists)
  • Options
    I bet his defense is shit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I bet his defense is shit

lol, very good
  • Options
    At the moment its not proven...there are thousands of these a year that get no publicity, the keyword is FOOTBALLER (big juicy news)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]At the moment its not proven...there are thousands of these a year that get no publicity, the keyword is FOOTBALLER (big juicy news)
    Dare I ask how you know this...?
  • Options
    Always did have a bad first touch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be fair, his positioning has always been a bit too suspect...