Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

End Of Season DVD

edited August 2009 in General Charlton
Did anyone order last seasons highlights DVD? If so does anyone know when it might be delivered?

Thinking about ordering this seasons now for prompt delivery!

Comments

• Options
    Ordered this seasons 3 months ago...........
  • Options
    Programme said it should be ready within a month, double DVD of pain.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    I'd completely forgotten all about that. It will probably just sit on the shelf collecting dust with the rest of the collection. Might watch it on one of those days when there's nothing better to do. How much is it by the way?
  • Options
    20 notes
  • Options
    Will we have this in time for Christmas ?
  • Options
    Really no new update that's a bit disheartening!
  • Options
    That's what happens when you use a company that normally does business with 'wall.
  • Options
    Is this going to be a 3 Year vid ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And the latest news is................................?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Held up by takeover.

Extra DVD of a profile of the new owners meant ordering new cases.
  • Options
    Are we waiting for this season to end before this comes out ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Are we waiting for this season to end before this comes out ?

going to be combined with this seasons so yes.
  • Options
    So, we're not getting the DVD's til when ?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Got a long and detailed letter today explaining the delay which the letter says is down to the production company.

The Club have decided to go elsewhere but that will cause further delay.

There is an offer of a refund if required.

Some might question the way that the Club has managed this but seems to be down to production company and can't fault the club's communication with the purchasers.
  • Options
    I'm sure it's going to worth the wait :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Got a long and detailed letter today explaining the delay which the letter says is down to the production company.

The Club have decided to go elsewhere but that will cause further delay.

There is an offer of a refund if required.

Some might question the way that the Club has managed this but seems to be down to production company and can't fault the club's communication with the purchasers.

unreal the rudeness of TSN in blanking charltons enquiries and clearly lying about sending out a copy of the production to them .... C***S
  • Options
    I bought/paid for this DVD for one reason, at the time the offer was mooted I was in fear for the club and hoped my little contribution would help even in a little way to keep it a float.

I do not care how long it takes as I will probably not watch it anyway, too many bad memories and the therapy would be too expensive
  • Options
    Can't for the life of me understand anyone wanting to buy this other than someone such as MOG who has religiously collected the whole lot for many a year.....good or bad.
    I rather fancy this might not see the light of day to be honest and the longer it goes on the less likely it is to appear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    any new updates?
  • Options
    Just wondering.....
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]any new updates?
  • Options
    Hope to have something to report next week.
  • Options
    I can now report that we seem to have a replacement production process in place and I have confidence in the person who has agreed to do it for us.

Subject to any production hitches, we should now be able to get this out in time for Christmas.

I will write to all subscribers when I have a more definitive timetable.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]I can now report that we seem to have a replacement production process in place and I have confidence in the person who has agreed to do it for us.

Subject to any production hitches, we should now be able to get this out in time for Christmas.

I will write to all subscribers when I have a more definitive timetable.

This Christmas? :-)
  • Options
    Got a letter yesterday suggesting it could be with us by Christmas!
  • Options
    With the delivery by Royal Mail ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]With the delivery by Royal Mail ?

Presumably!
  • Options
    The editing has been done and it's on its way to me for checking. If there are no major problems I hope to get the encoding done at the back of next week, that has to be checked then there is a two-week turnaround for duplication. My best guess for delivery to us is December 15th, but there are a lot of variables in that.
  • Options
    My gate is a bit stiff and sometimes needs a good elbow to open it so perhaps Izale Mcleod can deliver my DVD