Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scotland

They've lost 4-0 to Norway. Now that IS funny.

Comments

• Options
    'Robbie Burns! William Wallace! Sir Sean Connery! David Tennant! Victor Meldrew! Jim Watt! Kirsty Young! Gordon Brown - can you hear me, Gordon Brown! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!'
  • Options
    england's passing is quite funny too.
  • Options
    It was a completed disgrace. Darren Fletcher is supposed to be captain (what a joke) and was no where to be seen, not sure he even turned up. George Burley hasn't got a clue, Scotland started with a 4-1-4-1 formation, get a centre back sent off and instead of taking off the holding midfield player (the rational thing to do) they take off McCormack the winger. Burley has to go now, and I hate to say it - the man to replace him is.....Strachan !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]england's passing is quite funny too.

Oh dear
  • Options
    isn't it?
  • Options
    Lol love it when the sweaties get dicked!! lol mugs
  • Options
    Haha my family are jocks and are the stereotypical hate the english in everything.

Trust me the banter has long gone and they are beyond bitter now.

If we won the world cup there'd be mass suicides up there!
  • Options
    Even I think it's funny, though between Scotland and Charlton my patience is starting to get thin...
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    They started OK , but the comentry(sic) was sooooooooooooo biased. Seemed they were willing Carew to be sent off, which of course back fired when the c-back got his marching orders, which totaly changed the game.

i kinda feel that the men in skirts deserve their day in the sun----its been a long time. However i also am old enough to remember the total kak we had to endure when they got to Argentina--- Allys Army --- Rod Stewart etc etc . So on that memory alone ,for my own blood pressure i guess i dont want em to get to the finals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Even I think it's funny, though between Scotland and Charlton my patience is starting to get thin...[/quote]

pub teams
  • Options
    Half my Sunday Vets team are Jocks just a shame our season has not started yet, still will be giving them loads come first game.
  • Options
    Scottish football.............what's the point?
  • Options
    poor old swetties don't make it to the finals .... still they can all go to south africa and support the team england are playing against in their kilts and funny ginner wigs... mugs
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Don't be too hard on them. They helped my little treble on England Russia and dutchies, so well played sweats.
  • Options
    They were "unlucky" though, according to that whining shitbag of a manager of theirs.

Unlucky to be born in Scotland.
  • Options
    Fecking peasants.
    No sympathy for the inbred twats with huuuge chips on their shoulders.
  • Options
    Yeah mugs. Folowing there team all over the world when they aint got a hope of winning the cup.
  • Options
    I wish for Scotland exactly what the Scots wish for England !
  • Options
    When I was a kid we always supported the Sweaties as sort of our second team and were always happy to see them do well.....however over the years their dreadful attitude towards us has simply eroded that thought process, so that now I just fall about laughing as they stagger aimlessly from one humiliating disaster to another....and my mother was from Glasgow!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Racists !
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I wish for Scotland exactly what the Scots wish for England !

works for me
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    same as soundas said for me ... archie gemmill and co in 78 a prime example
  • Options
    Disappointed, Scotland are my second team as my mum's side are all Jocks.
  • Options
    Scotland are the equilivant of spurs... for some reason they feel they should be at every tournamemt when in fact they really quite poor, the fans are amazing I will give them that goes for us irish and welsh too, we can travel in our thousands and next to no bother at all. They just don't have to pool of players we have, if ure not at celtic or rangers you are at best a championship player who sadly does not stand a chance at beating the big boys. George burley has next to zero personailty think strachan would do wonders for them, if we did bring back the home cup I think it would be a walk over for england sadly, anyhoo.. england there will be supporting them all the way and hopefully eire can sneak in the back door as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cardinal Sin[/cite]Yeah mugs. Folowing there team all over the world when they aint got a hope of winning the cup.

I've followed Charlton all over the country when they ain't got a hope of winning the cup........

;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Cardinal Sin[/cite]Yeah mugs. Folowing there team all over the world when they aint got a hope of winning the cup.[/quote]

I've followed Charlton all over the country when they ain't got a hope of winning the cup........

;o)[/quote]

Yea but thats because South London is Wonderful and worth the trip Scotland is not
  • Options
    Question is who will be laughing last and loudist if England repeat recent efforts to win major tournaments? Penalties anyone???

Don't be getting carried away guys!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cardinal Sin[/cite]Yeah mugs. Folowing there team all over the world when they aint got a hope of winning the cup.

;o)

Exactly Oggy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Question is who will be laughing last and loudist if England repeat recent efforts to win major tournaments? Penalties anyone???

Don't be getting carried away guys!

Scotland never hang around long enough for us to have the last laugh though Chaz... :-D