Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new football league paper

I was at my newsagent at Hayes Station(Kent) and picked up a copy of the new newspaper for the Football league only for £1.50.

It gave a full page account of all Football League matches.

Has anybody else picked up a copy as there is and interesting article awith Curbs on the back page about local derbys.

I am going to by it each week.

What do other people think?

Comments

• Options
    There was a football league newspaper out a couple of years ago, and a very good read it was too. Sadly it didn't last too long. Hope this one lasts a bit longer.
  • Options
    I think the new Charlton correspondent in it is brilliant! : )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]I think the new Charlton correspondent in it is brilliant! : )

I wonder who he could be ....? *scratches head*

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]I think the new Charlton correspondent in it is brilliant! : )

Do they know your an interloper?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Do they know your an interloper?

Don't worry they soon will.

Bloody northerners coming to London and taking my our jobs : - )
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited February 2010
    Plastic northerner at that, I know for a fact he has a toilet inside the house, bloody fake.
  • Options
    Plastic northerner at that, I know for a fact he has a toilet inside the house, bloody fake.

And a job...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Plastic northerner at that, I know for a fact he has a toilet inside the house, bloody fake.

And a job...

Good point, see, give them enough rope, they will hang themselves.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Plastic northerner at that, I know for a fact he has a toilet inside the house, bloody fake.

And a job...

That's why he had to leave Merseyside. His family threw him out when he came off benefit as they were so ashamed : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

And a job...

That's why he had to leave Merseyside. His family threw him out when he came off benefit as they were so ashamed : - )

Racist !!

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

But I'm sure they'd be proud of the way that he takes stories off this site, writes them up on the SLP and then posts back on here again half an hour later.
  • Options
    He writes for the SLP as well? Blimey he is busy!
  • Options
    Haha I need the money. Not sure about the SLp thing though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Haha I need the money. Not sure about the SLp thing though!

Make you right, dont go over to the dark side Paul.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Haha I need the money. Not sure about the SLp thing though!

I think BRF has gone to far.

Calling Paul a work shy, soap dodging scouser is just a bit of leg pulling with someone we know but saying he writes for the SLP!! Now that is insulting ; - )

PS BFR How long have you been a member of Charlton Life? When do you plan to get around to learning how to quote properly? : - )
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Haha I need the money. Not sure about the SLp thing though![/quote]

Calling Paul a work shy, soap dodging scouser is just a bit of leg pulling with someone we know but saying he writes for the SLP!! Now that is insulting ; - )

PS BFR How long have you been a member of Charlton Life? When do you plan to get around to learning how to quote properly? : - )[/quote]

I apologise unreservedly for the SLP slur on your character.

Is there a quoting facility on this website?

Next we'll demanding a spell-checker function...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

PS BFR How long have you been a member of Charlton Life? When do you plan to get around to learning how to quote properly? : - )

Almost. Just tick the BBCode button at the bottom and you're there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

And a grammar one!
  • Options
    I used to pick this up from Clacket lane services but I use trains now and I cant find anyone near me that sells it. Anyone know where I can find a list of stockists?