Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO AFKA Bartram-quoting

edited August 2009 in General Charlton
I have read your post on quoting but I'm missing something. At the beginning you say 'press quote on someone else's post' now unless the site hasn't loaded properly on my computer there is no sign of a 'quote 'button on any of the posts.Sorry AFKA it is probably just me.

Comments

• Options
    far right level with the poster name
  • Options
    does this help?
    Quote button
  • Options
    The quote button only shows up in the posts when you've signed in, maybe that's the problem?
  • Options
    Bloody hell! How did you do that Tinypics thing? No, don't answer-I won't understand. Beyond me all this but I am impressed sometimes by what goes on with you blokes!
  • Options
    Cheers col.

Hope that helps Tel. You have to be logged in at the time
  • Options
    Thanks guys, it now works.Sorry I'm a bit slow on the uptake, put it down to an age thing.
  • Options
    I think the quoting isn't working for some reason. It's not just me because all of the threads are not quoting properly. It makes them so much more difficult to read!

Any idea what's wrong with it/how it can be fixed?

Merci muchly :)
  • Options
    BBCode is your friend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]I think the quoting isn't working for some reason. It's not just me because all of the threads are not quoting properly. It makes them so much more difficult to read!

Any idea what's wrong with it/how it can be fixed?

Merci muchly :)
    Or check that you have not got "Text Only" mode switched on (look just above the "Who's Online" list)
  • Options
    SiSi
    edited November 2009
    Thanks. I am a noob, and for this I apologise :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is a noob related to a mog?
  • Options
    i had same problemo lol i wondered what was up with it text mode off now :-) Cheers WSS, i seem to be sayin this far too much lately lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Is a noob related to a mog?

Same thing innit !
    ;-)