Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite Crisps?

Comments

• Options

Literally NO competition. 

These are the crisps of the gods. 
  • Options
    Food of the devil, potato fat & grease sponges ready to block up your arteries.
  • Options
    Food of the devil, potato fat & grease sponges ready to block up your arteries.
    Blocked arteries taste so good though...
  • Options
    Are Smiths crisps still around. They were the only make of crisps about when I was a boy?
  • Options
    Worcester Sauce or Prawn Cocktail, close thread
  • Options
    Tangy Toms - yummy!
  • Options
    Flamin' Hot Monster Munch
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Are they still about? Not seen them for a while, agree they were outstanding.
  • Options
    Chilli Hula Hoops have come roaring up on the outside recently - cracking new entry.
  • Options
    Sure it's been said, but King cheese and onion are the best ever for me. Was addicted to them growing up, only sold in Ireland I believe. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How do Tayto crisps not make the top 20 - ok, so they are largely made and sold in Northern Ireland but we do get them in places and once you have had them.....loaded with flavour and properly crisp. They are numero uno. Also, Tavern Snacks of SE10 should also be there on merit.
    Tayto crisps.  I'm having an Afghanistan flashback!  An army marches on its stomach but the MoD gave us the cheapest nastiest crisps they could afford
  • Options
    Do they still do Monster Munch?
  • Options
    Tangy Toms - yummy!
    Very good shout, you obvs know your potato snacks
  • Options
    Bring back Burton's Potato Puffs!
  • Options
    Do they still do Monster Munch?
    Of course, and after they went through a spell of Walkers fucking them up about 5 years ago, they are now back to their 1980s best
  • Options
    Just a basic packet of McCoys Salt and Vinegar although I had a packet the other week and they were so strong my tongue came up in little painful bumps.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Dazzler21 said:

Still readily available oop North, 6 for a £1 in B&Ms.
  • Options
    B&Ms? @RedChaser I had you down as purely a M&S kinda guy.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    It's the Mrs, she loves a deal and I'm her chauffeur and trolley pusher, then we do M&S food in the same retail park afterwards :wink:,
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    It's the Mrs, she loves a deal and I'm her chauffeur and trolley pusher, then we do M&S food in the same retail park afterwards :wink:,

I knew it mate :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I dont eat crisps
  • Options
    My missus loves Skips. Doesn't even feel like you've eaten a packet afterwards yet somehow they won a Tesco competition for best retro crisps. 
  • Options
    Are Smiths crisps still around. They were the only make of crisps about when I was a boy?
    I remember when Brampton school won the smiths crisps cup 
  • Options
    None. They’re horrible.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    My missus loves Skips. Doesn't even feel like you've eaten a packet afterwards yet somehow they won a Tesco competition for best retro crisps. 
    At last Skips get a mention. 
  • Options
    Flaming hot and prawn cocktail Wotsits before they vanished. Top level 
  • Options
    The correct answer is Brannigans
  • Options
    Complete disgrace that Monster Munch didn't make top 10. 

Golden Wonders ffs?!?! Council Estate crisps.

Walkers Sensations are still Walkers, so waste of a place there. 

Hula Hoops? Who decided these, a 4 year old?

Terrible list.
    Oi! I grew up on a council estate. We could only afford space raiders. Bargain at 10p
  • Options
    Pickled Onion Monster Munch all day everyday