Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New away shirt on OS now

2»

Comments

• That kit is wrong.Just wrong.
  • i love it but dont think ill buy it. its blue.
  • I can't get out of my head how much it would resemble watching Gillingham play
  • mty thoughts exactly. This kit will p*ss gills fans off big time
  • lol at u lot desperate to hate but liking it

Baa baa baa
  • i guess we can't call palace stripey mugs any more..
    i think it looks good though. how much will it cost?
  • I really like it....don't normally buy the shirts but am tempted by it. Gotta say that this years kits are an improvement on the mess we had last season
  • My first thoughts were that it's not a Charlton shirt, but its not as bad as the silly Black one from a few years ago...

Why blue though?
  • would prefer white or even yellow but other than the colour it's ok
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]lol at u lot desperate to hate but liking it

Baa baa baa

seconded
  • Sponsored links:

• There the two best kits we've had for a long time, and the training gear is nice too. Simple design, quality!!
  • [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]There the two best kits we've had for a long time, and the training gear is nice too. Simple design, quality!!

I like it....
  • Great kit. Will not give a penny to Charlton while this board is in place (and haven't done for two years now) but if there is a takeover as rumoured and the current numpties get the boot, I will buy an away shirt instantly. It looks great!
  • [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Great kit. Will not give a penny to Charlton while this board is in place (and haven't done for two years now) but if there is a takeover as rumoured and the current numpties get the boot, I will buy an away shirt instantly. It looks great!

With white numbers on the back the kit will look mint...

I might get one sent over..
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]lol at u lot desperate to hate but liking it

Baa baa baa

seconded

NEVER i like my Charlton to wear Red and white at home and White away with so few fans in the grounds next year wearing that will make mw feel i am in pikey town
  • I think its great I'll definitely be buying the missus one
  • I like it but it too much like a Gills shirt to be wearing in darkest Maidstone.
  • Nice shirt, but too similar to the denim & sea hawk shirt, which I have, so wont be buying it.

I want white or yellow.
  • Good on the club for listening...up until April it was going to be white. The Seahawk denim shirt was the best selling away shirt ever....Im sure this one will follow in its footsteps...one to add to my collection of away shirts, will definetly buy it.