Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheap televisions???

edited July 2009 in Not Sports Related
Can anyone recommend anyplace to get a cheap television in the Eltham area?? New or secondhand.

Comments

• Options
    get one from amazon mate i payed 289 pound for a 32 inch lcd hd tv last week and it came in two days
  • Options
    My in-laws live in Eltham and they are away on holiday at the moment , whisper me and I'll give you the address
  • Options
    I got a bedroom one from eBuyer.com that was a decent deal. They do a lot of own-brand ones that are rebadged Hansprees that are good value/quality.
  • Options
    Cheers lads, i'llscour the net for something.

Shag, thanks for the address, i won't leave any fingerprints. ;0)
  • Options
    I always find Richer Sounds to be pretty cheap... worth a look
  • Options
    Just thought John Lewis is worth a look, though they're not cheap they throw 5 year warranty.
  • Options
    Bobs Boxes in Streatham, good for a few wooden finish 24 inch Granada ex rental tv's. IThey even have a socket to put the aerial in!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I always find Richer Sounds to be pretty cheap... worth a look

Always thought is was 'Richard Sounds' and that was the owners name!! Silly me lol
  • Options
    Cheers again lads, I'm heading to Richer Sounds in Bromley in the morning, as i don't want to watch the Ashes on a 15" telly!
  • Options
    You can buy my old one off me for £20
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shush, i'm getting a new one now ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Just thought John Lewis is worth a look, though they're not cheap they throw 5 year warranty.
    I managed to get them to price match Richer Sounds & then got the 5 year warranty thrown in :o)
    Had to do it in Oxford St vs. Richers at Holborn, but they let me order/pick-up from Bluewater.