Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dailly deal done

2»

Comments

• Options
    it didn't at first
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]it didn't at first

No, but it says so in the Randolph story.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]it didn't at first

No, but it says so in theRandolph story.

says so now in the Dailly story too but didn't initially
  • Options
    Takeover must be really off then? (hehhehe)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Takeover must be really off then? (hehhehe)

The takeover is off or the takeoff is over .... ?

;o)
  • Options
    Welcome Mr Dailly
  • Options
    This is good news, I think he will be a great acquisition at this level.
  • Options
    A member of arguably the worst defence in the Premier League when he played alongside Thomas Repka and co.

However hopefully he will be capable of hacking it at this level!
  • Options
    His last competitive match was for Glasgow Rangers in the Scottish cup final.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I'm glad he's signed, but I hope it's mainly a pay as you play deal, with his past injury record.

Primus last season. Dailly and possibly Jaidi this. What have they got in common? They're all older than Rufus, Fish and also Rowett. As I say, I'm glad he's signed, but I sigh for what might have been if it hadn't been for injuries.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks to be a very good signing. Thought he was superb today, his experience is vital.
  • Options
    Agree JT - absolute rock today and hope he brings out the best in Sodge as Llera scares me
  • Options
    Llera is lucky to have a player so solid next him, hes a walking heartattack!
  • Options
    Yep, he's been very solid and consistent, but bear in mind that usually Llera does the attacking of the ball at crosses while Dailly tends to play a bit deeper, covering for Llera and mopping up loose ball and marking the other striker, consequently he does put himself about as much as Llera. Nevertheless he reads the game well, positions himself perfectly and the result is often no drama - the ball is cleared and trouble snuffed out. He also has organised our defensive line pretty well - and Youga for one has benefitted as a consequence.
  • Options
    Can't say I was too enthused by his signing due to age but he has been superb and has managed to save Llera on many occassions. Hope him and Sodje form a good partnership as Llera continues to unimpress.