Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sir Bobby Robson R I P

124»

Comments

• Options
    He always came across really well as a man passionate and knowledgeable about his football.
    I can remember him being under fierce media pressure when he was England boss and you could see the strain on his face but he still answered their arsey questions with dignity and honesty. It was great that he got us so far and so close in Italy. You knew it meant as much to him as it did to us.
    What he achieved at Ipswich was remarkable the man knew how to put a team together.
    He seemed to be a genuine warm man who appreciated that he was doing something he loved.
    One of the good guys.
    RIP Bobby
  • Options
    One of the chosen few. A true gent. RIP Bobby.
  • Options
    5 Years! Gone so quick. RIP Sir Bobby.
  • Options
    Great bloke, great manager...RIP
  • Options
    Wow that has flown by! He always came across so well, and really loved his football. Top Man. RIP
  • Options
    6 years today

RIP Sir Bobby
  • Options
    Ah bless him. I watched the Gascoigne documentary last weekend and it made me think of him. RIP.
  • Options
    Old school. The likes never to be seen again. RIP
  • Options
    Met him once. Genuine nice man. Really upset me when he passed away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Met him a few times and as everyone says, he was such a gent. Lovely man, who had time for anybody.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Always enjoyed his passion for the game boylike enthusiasm. Proper football legend.

Compare him to the grumpy idiots like Mourinho.
  • Options
    Bumping an old thread.

Has anyone else seen the Bobby Robson documentary, More Than A Manager ?

A fantastic use of anyone’s 90 minutes imo

Incredible look back at a wonderful career and a wonderful man.

Ferguson, Guardiola, Mourinho, Gazza, Ronaldo to name just a few and every one of them practically idolising Bobby in their stories and memories of him.

Guardiola even wrote to Robson and asked if he could join him at Newcastle such was his desire to continue working with the great man.
  • Options
    Bumping an old thread.

Has anyone else seen the Bobby Robson documentary, More Than A Manager ?

A fantastic use of anyone’s 90 minutes imo

Incredible look back at a wonderful career and a wonderful man.

Ferguson, Guardiola, Mourinho, Gazza, Ronaldo to name just a few and every one of them practically idolising Bobby in their stories and memories of him.

Guardiola even wrote to Robson and asked if he could join him at Newcastle such was his desire to continue working with the great man.
    What channel is it on?
  • Options
    Netflix. Truly excellent documentary. A real must see.
  • Options
    Cheers for the recommendation, will definitely check it out.  Must be one of the nicest blokes I've seen in football, Bobby Robson.

Along with Chrissy Powell!
  • Options
    Netflix. Truly excellent documentary. A real must see.
    This. Very good watch.