Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Media coverage next season.

edited July 2009 in General Charlton
I don't have sky, but subscribe to CAFC TV. I'm aware that the Brentford game is on sky, but does anybody know the likely shape of overall coverage next season. CAFC TV will have (unreliable) match commentary, we may occasionally pop up on BBC London too, possibly even a match on 5Live. However I am used to watching the Championship on ITV on a Sunday morning, but I'm not sure if thats happening next season, I read somewhere that the BBC are in on the act somehow, but I have no idea what that may mean. Anybody know what is likely to be the coverage next season?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2009
    your post contains more words than our match reports in the papers will do this season.
  • Options
    I've heard we're being shwon after match of the day on bbc 1, but I doubt we will get much viewing time.
  • Options
    What media coverage?

The papers think there are only 4 teams in the country. Oh, plus Man City and Notts County.

Am glad the Football League is on the Beeb Saturday night though.
  • Options
    You'll be able to see the goals on BBC and SKY. If you want live coverage you'll have to get CCTV, although a couple of games will be on SKY. Match reports will be in local papers, who will also have them online and post a link for them on this forum. Discussions and what not will be better here than anywhere else. Bring on the new season!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]What media coverage?

The papers think there are only 4 teams in the country. Oh, plus Man City and Notts County.

Am glad the Football League is on the Beeb Saturday night though.

Totally agree, gonna be good to sky + and then watch after the pub. Much better than dragging myself out of bed at 10.30am on a sunday to watch the excruciating ITV coverage.
  • Options
    Media coverage? What's that?