Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

People in the directors area last night..

edited July 2009 in Rumours
Hi All, moving from phantom to posting in one day, noticed that David Manasseh MD and Peter Lazard FD from Stellar Group a sporting consultancy (agents) was sitting behind our board last night, Peter had the team list and was circling/marking names as the game progressed, noticed that it was just the charlton side he was marking.. Just wonder does anyone know who they represent? Saw them go into the valley and noticed they hadnt a clue what gate or entrance to go to so presume it was there first visit..

Also Me & Pavo was intrigued with the four guys infront of the directors aswell, some over clapping was done for every tackle made by our players and looked like they enjoyed the game, there seemed to be looked after quiet well compared to others there.. with speculation on take overs got us wondering..

Comments

• Options
    How did you know they were David Manasseh MD and Peter Lazard FD from Stellar Group?

I couldn't see who was in the Dir box but we have about 18 directors so could have been any of them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    I couldn't see who was in the Dir box but we have about 18 directors so could have been any of them.

wouldn't they know their way around?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

wouldn't they know their way around?

Yes, it was the others he said didn't know their way around.

Does no one have a camera phone?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bobbolder[/cite]Hi All, moving from phantom to posting in one day, noticed that David Manasseh MD and Peter Lazard FD from Stellar Group a sporting consultancy (agents) was sitting behind our board last night, Peter had the team list and was circling/marking names as the game progressed, noticed that it was just the charlton side he was marking.. Just wonder does anyone know who they represent?

I do believe they look after Jonjo
  • Options
    Pavo seems to have a photographic memory of directors and for him to not recognise 4 of them made us wonder, lol.. I would hope they would know there way around if they was...

As for knowing who the stellar boys was just a bit of research. The number plate on the Bentley David M was driving gave it away a bit , recognised the company name. Plus when they struggled to find the entrance of the ground reversing a new 4 door bentley in crowd made them stand out just a little in sunny southeast london..
  • Options
    If they ponce off - er, sorry, "look after" Jonjo, wouldn't they have been to The Valley before? Or have they just started milking him - sorry "representing" him - recently?
  • Options
    jonjo agents eh, seemed odd that the MD and FD was there just for him, no offence to Jonjo, I wondered if they represented another club.. the way they was marking the team sheet..

I think sitting with pavo affected my desire for breaking down the clubs sacred secrets act.
  • Options
    Reckon this has got legs. Look who's running their large office in the North West!

LINK
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Reckon this has got legs. Look who's running their large office in the North West!

LINK

Oh my God.

BDL our new Chairman :-)
  • Options
    Always liked him. Top guy that BDL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting past, radio, tannoy, Rooney's agent threats.. LOL

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rooneys-agent-was-in-tears-after-threats-535644.html

not sure like the idea of these guys being so friendly with our board, not the best history with cashley cole and luton town.
  • Options
    still intrigued how you knew who the other guy was from a number plate but couldn't recognise the others.

Something you are not telling us me thinks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bobbolder[/cite]
    Also Me & Pavo was intrigued with the four guys infront of the directors aswell, some over clapping was done for every tackle made by our players and looked like they enjoyed the game, there seemed to be looked after quiet well compared to others there.. with speculation on take overs got us wondering..

Can you describe what these gents looked like ? I may have some more info
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]

Their pics are on the Stellar website
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] we have about 18 directors so could have been any of them.

Does anyone know if this is normal for a football club. Seems a lot to me.
  • Options
    Was it these guys?
  • Options
    oh dear two sets of people..

noticed that David Manasseh MD and Peter Lazard FD from Stellar Group a sporting consultancy (agents) was sitting behind our board last night, Peter had the team list and was circling/marking names as the game progressed, noticed that it was just the charlton side he was marking.. Just wonder does anyone know who they represent? Saw them go into the valley and noticed they hadnt a clue what gate or entrance to go to so presume it was there first visit..

from first post, now explaining how I come to find out who they was from stellar group isnt really relevant, as one has been in press alot and their mug shots on the stellar website helped... more interested in finding out how i know than answering me thinks Henry ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]

Their pics are on the Stellar website

No mate not the Jonjo bouncers , the 4 chaps mentioned
  • Options
    The stella group wouldn't be allowed to have a stake in a club would they? Conflict of interest or somthing like that?
  • Options
    BDL has all the answers.Try giving him a whisper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Difficult to answer "who were the four guys?" if I haven't seen them. Did you not take a picture?

as you were close enough to see what side of the paper the Steller guys were marking then you could have taken one.
  • Options
    Shag, one guy was quite young spikey hair, say around 28. The next two looked similar age 50-60 balding short hair quite short looking, the last was tallman balding tanned. All had suits and ties on.
  • Options
    I hope they're not considering switching to Stellar in the stadium bars. I'm generally angry enough as it is.
  • Options
    stellar lot was in same row next us, but one side of dividing wall, the four was few rows down two rows infront of the our board guys, back of heads during game, didnt think of camera at time, I will bring this up with pavo who seems to have a top of range camera phone..
  • Options
    Oh no, spikey hair you say?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Bobbolder[/cite]Shag, one guy was quite young spikey hair, say around 28. The next two looked similar age 50-60 balding short hair quite short looking, the last was tallman balding tanned. All had suits and ties on.[/quote]

So four dodgy looking geezers in south London, that narrows the field down considerably...
  • Options
    I was sitting in the West Lower next to the directors box last night.

I'm pretty sure I saw the spikey haired bloke chatting to Steve Brown (who was sitting in my row). Only noticed as Brownie was chatting to Keith Peacock and cut him off pretty sharpish when spikey came over for a chat.

Off the thread a little but I'm pretty sure Brownie was scouting last night. He made copious amonts of notes throughout the game.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Bobbolder[/cite]Shag, one guy was quite young spikey hair, say around 28. The next two looked similar age 50-60 balding short hair quite short looking, the last was tallman balding tanned. All had suits and ties on.[/quote]

Hmmm but they weren't wearing cardigans.

I conclude that the Henry Irving backed consortium has called off negotiations.
  • Options
    wasnt there talk of a sporting agency taking interests in various clubs globally and using to leverage their players about etc?
  • Options
    Absolutely NO comment!