Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It wouldn't be right...

WSSWSS
edited July 2009 in General Charlton
...if somebody didnt moan about the beer in the ground.

West Stand at half time was an absolute nightmare! Think they may have missed a trick by not opening more kiosks or having more people serving.

Comments

• Options
    Same in the East

One of ours went for a burger well into second half and there was still queues

Needless to say we did not bnother with the beers

So money stayed in our pocket and not with the club there lose
  • Options
    Don't get me started, I got to the front of the q, then the bloke on my q started getting pies out the oven, about 50 of them and just left us standing there! Fuming.
  • Options
    We queued for a beer before the game - queue took 20 mins snaking around so by the time we got served everyone had coffee which was still hard work as the black and white coffees were all mixed up. Only 3 people serving and didn't look like there was much to sell.
  • Options
    Oh and just before half time my dad went to the loo, said the queues were worse so we stayed where we were.
  • Options
    There were a lot of pies!
  • Options
    Another trick missed by the club...complain to the CEO.....I went for tea twice, looked at the queues and thought better of it....piss ups in breweries sprung to mind...
  • Options
    my dad took the redundancy at the club after one of the roles offered him included working in the kiosks on a matchday !!!
  • Options
    Glad I didn't bother wasting my money then. For all the good our great club does in all different areas, it never ceases to amaze me how they continually manage to feck the same things up over and over again.