Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A funny thing happened to me today

edited July 2009 in Not Sports Related
Went for a meeting this afternoon and we took a cab there. Got out of the cab and we were immediately surrounded by TV crews and photographers all jostling about and shouting.

Fella I was with got a mike shoved in his face and was asked "how do you think the meeting will go?"

Turns out we were at the Treasury and they thought we were Britains banking elite being summonsed to see the Chancellor! Fcuk me - I know that times are tough, but I don't exactly look like your average banker!

Comments

• You Banker ?
    ;-)
  • What did he say?
  • Parky must go?
  • He said, "what meeting?" - you had to be there I guess!
  • Great opportunity to send them into a spin. Say that you think interest rates will be over 20% in order to maintain your bonus and stroll off.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]but I don't exactly look like your average banker!

oh i don't know. Could be worth a poll this one ! :-)
  • Only one banker on here!
  • If the Chancellor had called a meeting of Britain's top darts Pros to discuss the financial crisis then I could have understood the confusion:)......
  • couldve taken the chance to complain about the 'catering' in the north stand?
  • Sponsored links:

• That actually made me ''lol''