Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So, where was Parky scouting today?

edited July 2009 in Rumours
I have no idea, but would be surprised if nobody had some intel.

Comments

• Options
    I think he was house hunting in Southampton today.

I actually thought he was there today, mind u it was only a quick glimpse so it may not have been him.
  • Options
    I have a hunch he was checking out the potential loanees amongst the talent on show at the Kendal Town/Preston Athletic match.
  • Options
    went to Basingstoke v Pompey to see if a young French U-21 right back was worth having a further look at.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Maybe he'll be at Vancouver v Puerto Rico that I'm going to tonight. I'll give him a shout and tell him to sort it out and I'm sure we'll be pushing for at least 5th place (ooh aah) in no time.
  • Options
    The employment office???
  • Options
    Buckmore Park prolly
  • Options
    I think the OS got this wrong. it is a FACT that he was camping and having a sausage sizzle with the cubs rather than looking at potential new players
  • Options
    Has he been to any of the friendlys?
  • Options
    no none of them.
  • Options
    maybe he can keep that record up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well he was at both games in Ireland and the welling game to my knowledge
  • Options
    He was at Forest Green
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]He was at Forest Green

Maybe he's watching their top goalscorer for last season, maybe he's available on a free but we just pay a small 'development fee' as he's under 24? Surely a goalscorer in the Conference can make the step up to League One?
  • Options
    He was at the war and peace show at the hop farm buying a tin hat and a flak jacket...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]He was at Forest Green

Maybe he's watching their top goalscorer for last season, maybe he's available on a free but we just pay a small 'development fee' as he's under 24? Surely a goalscorer in the Conference can make the step up to League One?

That would be the final straw if that happened. The bloke is suspended for 5 months for his part in the Accrington/ Bury betting scandal.

Parky was at Forest Green. Watching us.
  • Options
    He was at Forest Green watching us yesterday while we played Barnet?

It was really just a bad joke about Fleetwood.
  • Options
    No I think Shirty5 was responding to comments that Parky has not been to any of our pre-season friendlies when in fact in was at the Welling game, the two games in Ireland and the Forest Green game. Kinsella was in charge of the team at Barnet whilst Parkinson was elsewhere scouting by all accounts.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]No I think Shirty5 was responding to comments that Parky has not been to any of our pre-season friendlies when in fact in was at the Welling game, the two games in Ireland and the Forest Green game. Kinsella was in charge of the team at Barnet whilst Parkinson was elsewhere scouting by all accounts.

Cheers

That was hard work.
  • Options
    according to Reams he was at Orient v Barcodes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]according to Reams he was at Orient v Barcodes

Orient have a couple of players in Demetriou and Mkandwire (forgive the spelling) who i wouldn't mind us getting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    who cares where he was he is fkin useleess hope he was as far away as possible
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]according to Reams he was at Orient v Barcodes[/quote]

seriously mate some constructive criticism would be more helpful, always the one!
  • Options
    is that right.. me best mate who was at the game said that NONE of our directiors was at the game. Is to do with that Non Disclosure Agreement in place?? Are we coming to the end game one way or the other?? Surely you would expect to see or or 2 of them at the game?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]according to Reams he was at Orient v Barcodes

seriously mate some constructive criticism would be more helpful, always the one!

what ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]who cares where he was he is fkin useleess hope he was as far away as possible

Agreed! 4 wins out of 4, top of the League ......not frickin good enough!

Parky OUT!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]who cares where he was he is fkin useleess hope he was as far away as possible
    Are you begining to change this opinion?
  • Options
    i said recently that parky is a nice guy still dont think he is the right man for the job we needed a good start and so did he and that is exactly wots happened time will only tell its early doors still and jesus christ the club comes 1st and im prepared to swallow humble pie if it means we keep winning maybe 1 day i might warm to him as ive said in other posts isnt it amazing how 4 wins changes peoples attitudes most people thought for fucks sake when they gave him the job now they want to kiss his arse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]i said recently that parky is a nice guy still dont think he is the right man for the job we needed a good start and so did he and that is exactly wots happened time will only tell its early doors still and jesus christ the club comes 1st and im prepared to swallow humble pie if it means we keep winning maybe 1 day i might warm to him as ive said in other posts isnt it amazing how 4 wins changes peoples attitudes most people thought for fucks sake when they gave him the job now they want to kiss his arse.

Only gently winding you up, mate!

I know you posted on 26th July ........... not you, nor any of us could have confidently predicted 4 wins in 4 games and top of the league.

Hence my smiley in my post today, above.

Even Derek Hales feared relegation .... (!)
  • Options
    oggy no problem mate just think that most supporters felt like me last year now things are going ok attitudes change id love to see parky do well cos it means our great club is doing ok if he keeps it going i will be the 1st to hold my hands up .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]oggy no problem mate just think that most supporters felt like me last year now things are going ok attitudes change id love to see parky do well cos it means our great club is doing ok if he keeps it going i will be the 1st to hold my hands up .

Nice one, Boogie !

Nothing succeeds like success ........