Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wickes , Dartford

edited July 2009 in Not Sports Related
Wife just rang me at work, we've just got a parking charge for parking in Wickes carpark on Sunday for more than 1 hour !! £75 what the F**k . God I love this country , you have been warned ! GRRRRRRR.

Comments

• In all fairness there are signs all up and around the carpark - you can't miss them!
  • And the moral of this story is.......................................
  • [cite]Posted By: charlton_e[/cite]Wife just rang me at work, we've just got a parking charge for parking in Wickes carpark on Sunday for more than 1 hour !! £75 what the F**k . God I love this country , you have been warned ! GRRRRRRR.
    Were you shopping in there?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: charlton_e[/cite]Wife just rang me at work, we've just got a parking charge for parking in Wickes carpark on Sunday for more than 1 hour !! £75 what the F**k . God I love this country , you have been warned ! GRRRRRRR.
    Were you shopping in there?

Ignore it...they will have considerable problems taking you to court...this will have been done by a third party parking control outfit.
  • Yes we were Chizz , getting design ideas for new bathroom , with a consultant for about 50 mins then just looking at suites .
  • [cite]Posted By: charlton_e[/cite]Yes we were Chizz , getting design ideas for new bathroom , with a consultant for about 50 mins then just looking at suites .
    If that's the case, bang out of order, have you approached the store manager?
  • [cite]Posted By: charlton_e[/cite]Yes we were Chizz , getting design ideas for new bathroom , with a consultant for about 50 mins then just looking at suites .
    You shopped in their carpark and they gave you a ticket? Madness! Send them over a bill for your time. And make sure it's at least £75.
  • 'Bathroom Consultant'.

"So, do you want the bidet to match your low level WC suite?"
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]'Bathroom Consultant'.

"So, do you want the bidet to match your low level WC suite?"[/quote]
    His "words" not mine , me old son. I just want a bog & Shower. ;-)
  • Ah, sorry - didnt realise you were in the shop.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]'Bathroom Consultant'.
    "

Is it time for "toilet humour"
  • Was he a "Cisterns Analyst"
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]'Bathroom Consultant'.
    "[/quote]

Is it time for "toilet humour"[/quote]
    I didn't want this thread to get "bogged" down
  • Just pay the parking ticket.

You must be flush after spending all that money.....
  • They cant waive the fee.
    U Bend the rules for one....
  • I'd go back in the store and tap on the managers shoulder and ask him to cancel the fine, or threaten to cancel the expensive order you will make. They will be sure to agree, anything else would be like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
  • Sounds like money down the drain to me...
  • you could take the parking firm to court.

I can see it now, you stand up to plead your case and start with:

"J'accuse he who gave me the fine"
  • That'll teach you to splash out on a new bath
  • edited July 2009
    Enough allready.
    This threads going down the pan.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Sink!
  • If they won't back down you might need to faucet (one for the Americans there)
  • Wickes...what a shower!
  • Just cannot believe how many wordsmiths we have here on CL!!
  • I would extractor the truth from them.
  • If the sign has smaill print - always read the Terms and (air) Conditioners before parking

you need to be switched on at that kind of place or they'll screw you and then nail you to the wall
  • Screwed and nailed ! ;0)
  • Outrageous that they are trying to tap you for parking when you were shopping in the store!
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Screwed and nailed ! ;0)

No Nails, just screws ;)
  • This whole thread is a great plug for the store.